Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    any new updates mushy?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would really like to see this thing working. It could be alot of good to the Ps3 community.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    any teasers? sorry for being excitement but this hands down will big huge to the scene if what you stated was true about it being a bit cheaper than other products on the market

Ok guys and girls, it's been a while since I posted anything new... The last working prototype I made had a 50pin ZIF socket to be directly connected to Progskeet - This has been put on hold for now...

The latest working prototype is now DIRECTLY compatible with the Teensy++ 2.0 (NORway 0.6 beta)

Reasons for the redesign... The 50Pin ZIF is a pain to get hold of, as well as solder to the PCBs. Also the FFC cables are expensive and are rarely in stock in the UK

Here's a few little tasters of whats been going on the last few weeks...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

t1.png   t2.png  

bravo mushy yes zif connectors are a pain to get ahold of plus i'm sure a lot of people have those teensy usb boards from the old jailbreak method.

keep up the good work been checking in for the last few weeks for any updates any eta on when your gonna release your creation? i'll be more than happy to help

Another update for you lot... Pic of a semi-complete PCB with Teensy++ 2.0 attached.

Just running a few tests with read/write etc, then I need to test the switch PCB. So far looking good!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

IMG_0519.jpg  

damn that thing looks cool as hell can't wait, yeah looks like you ditched the switch how are you gonna switch the nor's?

first of all great job! any ideas when this will be released?

and also, is there a way to downgrade a 4.xx ps3? there is no documentation anywhere.

will your method only require a teensy ++?

any new updates mushy lol i know i bug a lot like i said i've been following your progress since i came across the thread.

looks like progkeet team took your idea mushy what a damn shame

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News