Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Greetings Mushy409 would like to ask you something, how many switches are needed to make the exchange between memory and the other? How many contacts prevent keep connected without disturbing each other.

Um beautiful work continues fascinate us.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Currently I'm using 4 switches to keep the signals seperate. I'll have some more free time this week to carry on with the project so keep checking!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I asked because I thought to tell you to use a multi switch (no need to change whenever you move one of the other 4, 5 switches) Of course, multiple switch must be of high quality)

Remain alert to your masterpiece of art, please continue, do not get beat.

Quote Originally Posted by mushy409 View Post
    Currently I'm using 4 switches to keep the signals seperate. I'll have some more free time this week to carry on with the project so keep checking!
    I keep passing by, waiting for news, seems i'm not getting email alerts to updates

All I can do is hope you get the results your looking for soon. I have a fat ps3, if you need a beta tester for one of those

Only joking, well half joking anyway, just waiting for a price and a date

what's news Mushy ?

Please don't tell the project is dead will help in anyway possible

Instead of an external switch board, would it be possible to use one of the buttons on the PS3? For example you could use the Power button to start the PS3 with OFW, and the Eject button to start the PS3 with CFW? Or use the PS3 controller to start the PS3 with CFW?

Long awaited update... the project IS NOT DEAD like the rumours around the web are saying. This is a one-man band doing all the design & developing myself...

Latest prototype board revision in the works - Now compatible with the Progskeet 50 pin ZIF connector - enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

nor.png  

can't wait for something to be released. i didn't even know there was rumors floating around lol just by the time i found this thread there wasnt any updates on the thread.

let us know if you need help with anything i will def be getting some of these if and when you decide to sell them.

Looks good. If looking for some testers I will help out with this. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News