Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I thought i'd lost this, damn windows reinstall gone badly wrong and for some reason wasn't in my bookmarks. Its back in there now, this looks like something even someone clumsy handed like me could use

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Only a small update guys... been fairly busy with customer jobs for the last day or 3.

Second stage of protoyping is underway and v1.0b should be ready for testing later today. Also an external switch PCB & USB connection (for internal programmer) is well in development!

Will be prototyping v1.1 hopefully tomorrow if my parts turn up. This design has a combined NOR flasher as well as external PCB for USB & NOR switching etc.

Pictures coming later today! (camera is charging!!)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Another quick update on progress! Yes I know it's slow but I'm a busy guy these days making my website, repairs/mods, R&D, PCB designing... There aren't enough hours in the day!

Prototyped and built board v1.0c (others had a few mistakes) which now has a 6-pin FFC connector for external switching of NOR chips (Onboard -/- Addon PCB) Good news is its working lovely Very happy with the progress albeit steady!

Pics attached! Still got LOADS to do yet (v2.0a design to finalise and still waiting on parts)
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

NORPCB1c.png   Switch_PCB.png  

Keep them comming.. any price indication yet..??

THX for sharing your work and the board layout mushy409. Keep going.

Very soon... There's still a lot to sort out yet, but once everything is done I'm sure the Boss will make it mainpage news. I'll be letting people know closer to the date (TBA yet) Will be looking for Beta testers in the following week - Already have one or 2 people lined up for testing (you know who you are)

Once I'm happy with everything and I'm 10000% sure I'm not going to be bricking anyone's system I'll release the jackpot - Diagrams, tutorials, plenty of colourful pics and maybe a movie showing the install/operation.

Watch this space!

Apologies for post, posting to subscribe to thread.

Hope all goes to plan and this is available soon.
    Last edited by banny; 02-18-2012 at 07:54 AM Reason: Typo

i'm already disappointed on e3 which is not work due to unquality pos, plz let me know if you're done...

Exclamation Protoype v1.0c Built and ready for testing!

Hey guys and gals, some more progress updates on my Dual Nor project - I've had some free time over the weekend to make corrections etc and try out some new layouts.

Some pics of the current build... Let me know what you think!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

NOR_Ext_Switch_PCB_v1b.PNG   NORPCB_1c.PNG   IMG_0248.jpg   IMG_0249.jpg   IMG_0250.jpg  

Sorry the board layouts don't mean much to me, so im not able to give you any input on that front

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News