Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can you tell us the components list and pinouts diagram then i can make my own ?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    but... will it blend ? that is the question.. JK JK, no my real question is

What if i wanted to have my current 4.10 OFW on one side and have a 3.xx CFW on the other... would it be possible ?? to just switch over to CFW when i wanna watch MKV videos or play some roms... and then to just go back to 4.10 with a flip of a button.
    Last edited by DemonoidMaster; 02-09-2012 at 08:05 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's the main point of the design - easy switching between firmwares. Will be updating pretty soon... Need a coffee first tho

Very Nice job, I love it, I cant wait to see the end result and will be happy to help where I can

Awesome mushy, thanks for your development! I love promising soldering projects, especially nand/nor tools! Are you using an acid-etched prototype? +rep!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonoidMaster View Post
    but... will it blend ? that is the question.. JK JK, no my real question is

What if i wanted to have my current 4.10 OFW on one side and have a 3.xx CFW on the other... would it be possible ?? to just switch over to CFW when i wanna watch MKV videos or play some roms... and then to just go back to 4.10 with a flip of a button.
    Well that's the idea indeed but I doubt it wowuld be possible (at least any time soon) without swapping the hard drives as well (or at least having the external enclosure with dual hard drive and semi-automatic switching between them) - either way - no sharing of the (internal) hard drive data between both FWs.

Hi. Awesome project. Keep up the good work

Instead of an external switch board, would it be possible to use one of the buttons on the PS3? For example you could use the Power button to start the PS3 with OFW, and the Eject button to start the PS3 with CFW? Or use the PS3 controller to start the PS3 with CFW?

~Lilo

Right guys & girls... few pics of progress!

I've developed the first 2 prototypes & have etched the PCBs. I've soldered (by hand) the SMD parts and TSOP56 NOR flash, and I'm now ready to test it out!!!

Thanks to everyone who's given me some more ideas to work with, I've something "Special" planned for you's lot

Will update with progress (after a sleep)

Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

IMG_0240.jpg   IMG_0241.jpg  

Thumbs Up

Just a quicky before I get some sleep- connected the pcb to my progskeet, dumping and flashing works a treat! More to follow!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00406.JPG  

A nice piece of equipment, i'm looking forward to the official release, and an installation video would be nice too

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News