Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question Progskeet 1.2 QSB

Sponsored Links
    See lot's of mention of the PS3 Quick Solder Board for Progskeet but does this thing actually exist or is it just a concept?

D

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I seem them out And they seem like they would work. However the progskeet 1.2 are having a lot of problems with writing to ps3s. I would wait into they get it figured out with a bitstream update. They can read the ps3 fine but can't write to it. Thanks

Sponsored Links

Unhappy Progskeet v1.2 (Driver Problem)

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

I have just recently got the Progskeet v1.2 (Black Tar Edition) and I have managed to install the driver for the Injectus no problem, but when I try and install the driver for the Progskeet I get the message "Unknown USB Device".

I have seen by looking the net a lot of people are having this problem. I was wondering if somebody would be kind enough to do walk through for me please as I am new to the Progskeet and would greatly appreciate some guidance.

P.S. I am just wondering if the problem might be that I am running Windows 7 64 Bit on an Intel machine, as I see that the 64 Bit driver is in a folder marked AMD and doesn't seem to mention Intel. I just thought I'd mention that just in case.

Many thanks for any help!

Ok it is easy to say that the one that you have has had some problems with writing to chips both nor and nand chips. I have two of them and have never gotten them to work when it comes to writing to the chips, it does read both but not write. I have tried both nor and nand chips and cant get it to write.

Ok so now remember this that if you try it and it doesn't work you will have a ps3 that will not work (brick) the reason for this is that it doesn't write the files that is needed. You will have to flash the newest bitstream to the progskeet. Thanks and if you need help let me know. Like i said i have two 1.2s and still use my two 1.1s. thanks

you need to put the bitsream on progskeet first then you can install the driver....

i got my to read and write to my 2 nand chips whit the 360 clips... i had to use an old pc with xp and i didn't use the newest bitstream...
    Last edited by jensen76; 01-09-2013 at 03:20 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thumbs Up

Hi jensen76,

Many thanks for your reply, I did what you said and I was finally able to install the driver, but when I tested for shorts it said there were shorts found. I have attached a screenshot to let you see what it said.

I would really appreciate it if you could talk me through this as I don't want to do anything wrong. I was wondering what the next step would be now?

I look forward to your reply.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Shorts.png  

PS3 Downgrade help?

i just have a few question i have searching a lot and i want to downgrade my ps3 fat i'm planning to get a progskeet but i found about the nand clip but i haven't found someone who uses with progskeet with nand clips. can i downgrade my ps3? and can i do to a nor ps3 if i get the nor clips?

Yes you can..

PS3 slim help with progskeet and nor?

Hello i have tried to downgrade a ps3 slim cech2004a with nor samsung k8q2815uqb-pi4b. i use the clip and turn on the ps3 for read option. i have made the cfi dump and it's good the dump of nor and it's good too, so i have made the patch for rewrite the nor... flash it (using winskeet and the write option is: single word and static timing).

after finish and verify the file i make a new dump of the nor, and it was identical to the one i have flash.

turn on the ps3 and boom ylod... Any idea? thx

How did you check and see if the nor dump is good? Post up the nor dump and I will take a look at it. Post it to a file sharing site. Thanks

Also what happens if you write your nor dump back to it without patching it.
    Last edited by racer0018; 01-20-2013 at 01:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast