that's amazing!!!Sponsored Links
The clips are designed to fit on TSOP-56 flashes regardless whether flash is installed in 360, PS3 or any other device.Sponsored Links
Today PS3 developer uf6667 [Register or Login to view links] that he has updated Winskeet to version 111120 stating that 110819 is now officially obsolete (NAND works, also using WinUSB now) alongside iSkeet and YASkeet updates with details below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
New WinSkeet - 110819 is now officially obsolete (NAND works, also using WinUSB now)
#ProgSkeet: New iSkeet
#ProgSkeet: New YASkeet
#ProgSkeet: Complete solderless NAND dualboot POC works, no more cutting traces!
Recent Changes and History:
- New Qt GUI implemented
- Linux and MacOS X support
- Added predefined and user presets
- Fixed ability to select invalid ranges
- Added a file patcher
- Flasher: Added support for canceling running operations
- Flasher: Added USB device reset
- Flasher: Added support for erasing as a stand-alone operation
- Flasher: Added cycle period selection, should help with longer cables
- Flasher: Added abort on error option
- Flasher: Reodered operations, full read, full erase, full write
- Flasher: Fixed bug with unreliable GPIO operation
- NOR: Added new write mode "Dual word program"
- NOR: Added display of total flash size
- NOR: Fixed flashing of the second half of Samsung K8Q2815UQB and likely other dual chip NORs
- NOR: Added erase block region configuration
- NOR: Added selection of number of bytes for buffered write
- NOR: Added support for Spansion S29GL128N90TFIR2
- NAND: Made custom ranges work
- NAND: Added Dual-NAND reading. Reads a block from two NANDs simultaneously, thereby doubling the speed.
- Flasher: New buffer handling.
- NOR: Added new timing options. Static timing will be configurable later.
- NOR: Added preset for Samsung K8P2716UZC-QI4D
- Differential flash, if you haven't noticed yet, will skip unnecessary writes (compares data on chip vs data in file)
- The Ready triggered timing requires you to bridge the RDY and the GP4 pins together (still needs to be connected to the target RDY)
More PlayStation 3 News...
this will make things nice, quick and relatively pain free
The E3 flasher was just built up hype for nothing really. I'm glad there is finally a device that supports dual-booting. I still don't understand why the E3 team decided to cancel the dual boot function in the first place.
I don't really get it. So then, how come we're not all rushing out and buying these to downgrade our PS3s?
I've just realised. He was talking about NAND and I was talking about NOR. It was a late night! LOL
so is this available to get yet? i need a nor dual fw version if there is one..