Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The E3 allows Dual booting with 1 hard drive, you just need to format it every time you switch firmwares, which is kinda annoying.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It wouldn't be properly functional without 2 drives. You'd lose all your saved games every time; more than just annoying!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    On the website it says you can use 1 hard drive but you'll need to format it and update the PS3 every time you change the FW. I don't think you'll lose any saved data though.

Saved data isn't lost through formatting?

Well it depends on what team E3 meant by formatting. But know that you mention it I think you will loose your saved data.

I would get a 2.5 GB harddrive for CFW to keep all my games on it, and use the original internal HDD for OFW. I'll do that or use a HDD from one of my old fat YLOD PS3s.

Angry

i have my ps3 with brick, thanks progskeet and your fantastic diagrams and software.

I can help with others if they are needed it. I have installed many of these and will help where i am needed. Thanks

Has anyone here successfully downgraded, with progskeet. Whether the solder version or the sloderless? and outcome of the same. thanks

Just in case anyone wants to know the Nor solderless 360-clips are now available. So you know, you need a progskeet 1.1 or 1.0 with the added 50 pin zif connector. They run about $50 and they are a good grab if you want to dual boot solderless. (now if only they can release the dual nand adaptor life for me would be grand)

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast