Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

New Winskeet 40000 and Bitstream Progskeet 1.2 Released

Below is a new Winskeet and Bitstream Progskeet 1.2 released from uf6667 (via forum.dayton360mods.com/showthread.php?1004-New-Winskeet-Bitstream-1-2) who states the following:

Winskeet40000 & Bitstream Progskeet 1.2 Downloads: WinSkeet_130708_1211.rar / Winskeet_130710_1058.rar (10/07/2013) / Winskeet_130713_1838.rar (13/07/2013) / Winskeet_130715_1749.rar (15/07/2013)

About: Ok so I've been working hard on this (like every hour of almost every single day since the last release) and frankly I can't remember every single modification I've made.

I'm still building the bitstreams for 1.0 (white), 1.1 (blue), 1.2 alpha (green, if you've been naughty enough to get one) SO BE PATIENT, MY PROMISE STILL STANDS. It's also coming to Linux and Mac, don't worry! The command line will have to wait a bit longer, I just can't be bothered with it right now (so much other shit I need to take care of first).

If there is any problem WHATSOEVER, please let me know.

I haven't added the bit yet where it tells you which lines might be out of order but I will as soon as I manage to get it working reliably. NAND, due to the promise of releasing within 24 hours, couldn't be fully tested, so I'd appreciate if, only if problems arise, you could detail the problems as much as possible.

Also, regarding my absence: all of this testing takes a lot of time, even more so than school, so I didn't have time to come on IRC or twitter. I'll be more active on twitter from now on: uf6667

BIG THANKS TOTITTY FROM CONSOLE OPEN FOR SENDING ME A PROGSKEET FULLY SOLDERED

Changelog:
    • Added speed indicator
    • HIGHLY improved single word flashing
    • Added hardware data polling (this was a tough one, even I have to tap my shoulder for this; oh, and it uses this by default)
    • Both NAND and NOR are in one bitstream now (!!!)
    • No more pullups needed (!!! WICKED, INNIT THO !!!)
    • Reverted to libusb-win32 because it gives me less shit, but depending on feedback, I'll add libusb0
    • Did I mention it's fcking fast? it's going to become even faster, I just wanted to keep my promise, somewhat, of releasing within the next 24h
    • Tooltips (can't remember if it was in the last release?)

130713: buffer write works, about 70 seconds for 16MB spansion (which used to require 15 minutes!) updated bitstream

130715: buffer write and single word improved, I write an entire 16MB nor, buffer write, in about 40 seconds (not including read and erase, duhhhhhhhhh), 3 seconds per sector for single word (spansion is very fast now too) AUTODETECT OF THE NOR!!!! just click "dump CFI"
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

Winskeet Bitstream Progskeet 1.2, ProgSKEET Programmer Version 1.0 Out

Today Winskeet Bitstream Progskeet 1.2 has been updated by uf6667 (via forum.dayton360mods.com/showthread.php?1004-New-Winskeet-Bitstream-1-2) alongside the release of ProgSKEET Programmer Version 1.0 with details below.

Download: Winskeet40000 & Bitstream Progskeet 1.2

Changelog 130721:
    • NAND works PERFECT now
    • last bitstream before final release
    • progskeet core was rewritten and command set reimplemented in qt (hence the lack of releases in almost a week)
    • versioning added (it will check if you are using the appropriate bitstream, which is located in /bitstream)
    • use of files to load presets (instead of using the box on the first page)... nand is still in the making, so I left the first box as-is for now
    • CFI for NOR works however, presets include most popular NORs but you can also save them (click "Dump CFI" and then "yes" when you are asked to save. put them in /cfi/)
    • handshakes implemented (goodbye timeouts! might, but doesn't have to, make it slower though... on the other hand, this might enable calibration for specific computers/chipsets )
    • usb core had a bug where it would just keep writing to fifo regardless of full or not, but this has been fixed
    • SPI flashing added! (will only be available once I release it for every platform though)

ProgSKEET Programmer Version 1.0 (via forum.dayton360mods.com/showthread.php?1017-PROGSKEET-PROGRAMMER-V1-0&p=3266#post3266):

Download: http://www.progskeet.com/downloads/Software-Progskeet-programmer.zip
    • Available the new ProgSKEET Programmer V1.0
    • It exchanges the old Infectus programmer. It is 2x more faster and support any ACTEL device A3P family.
    • AutoGG is releasing soon the support of this programmer also.
    • All new stocks of ProgSKEET FULL have inside this new programmer instead old Infectus.

Instructions:

ProgSKEET Programmer V1.0
    • Connect the ProgSKEET programmer to your USB port (windows)
    • Install the ProgSKEET-programmer-USBDrivers
    • Open the Command Line of your windows (search CMD.EXE and execute it)
    • Use the command "CD" to reach the "SOFTWARE DIRECTC" directory. Example "CD" c:/document and setting/pippo/desktop/progskeet-programmer/software directc"
    • Place in the same directory of the "directc.exe" the file .DAT that you want to program
    • Type the command "directc -aprogram filename.dat"
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

PS3 slim problem help?

Trying to dump cfi with winskeet i get message every time.

LibUSB Error: %i
    [2013-09-18T23:49:24] CFI is invalid (does not begin with "QRY")

Is it the driver or the buitstream that's the problem.

is there a better flasher for nand chips?

No, this is about the best as it gets. Thanks.

Thanks for all the good and wonderful follow-ups..

Quote Originally Posted by msteffes View Post
    is there a better flasher for nand chips?
    yes the teensy ++ 2.0 works way better than this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011