Hi, i am located in South East Asia. i have a few questions.
1. Can i use multiple ps3 with 1 Xlink kai on 1 PC and use it online?
2. I am planning to play MW2, Blackops, warhawk, BC2 etc. Will there be a lot of games online? Honestly, i am planning to hook up my whole neighborhood which approx 12 ps3. What kind of bandwidth do i need? i have Dedicated Broadband but only 1-2MBit/s. i heard online gaming don't really need much bandwidth like downloading/streaming.
3. Is it possible to play with ppl from US (most likely the biggest player pool)? i play HoN on PC and i get crazy lag for US server, Bandwidth and latency wise, is it possible?
4. Does username for xlink, is linked to PS3 MAC address, or there can be multiple account in 1 ps3 just like psn?
5. Do you need to add your friend 1st or you can just join up/create public games?
6. Lastly, how about different version of a game out there? i know MW2 has a few patches (1.x.x). Will multiplyer still works or it has to be same version?
Since xlink kai only works using LAN eternet (No wifi) can i use more than 1 router or a network HUB? my router is built in to a modem and only has 1 eternet slot.
this thread is dead?
Last edited by Lyxzlol; 06-19-2011 at 04:27 PMReason: Automerged Doublepost