Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hum.. I think his problem is that his ps3 is set to sp-int and I doubt there are any playtv updates available in there though I might be wrong since I do not own the device myself.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by idone View Post
    Can you please use ps3proxy and get the link for the playtv update?

It would be appreciated and I'd +rep ya!
    Here's a link to PlayTV 1.10:

[Register or Login to view code]

And here's info about VidZone 1.04:

[Register or Login to view code]

Last edited by RexVF5; 10-18-2009 at 08:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by RexVF5 View Post
    Here's a link to PlayTV 1.10:
    And here's info about VidZone 1.04:
    +rep!!

and a big THANKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by idone View Post
    +rep!!

and a big THANKS!!
    Thanx and you're welcome

Correct me if I'm wrong but installing retail PKG on <1.60 Debug Kit doesn't work for all PKG.

I tried with several retail .pkg and for example KillZone 2 Demo doesn't run.
    MGS4 Demo works well...

Quote Originally Posted by DRSS View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but installing retail PKG on <1.60 Debug Kit doesn't work for all PKG.

I tried with several retail .pkg and for example KillZone 2 Demo doesn't run.
    MGS4 Demo works well...
    You are correct, this does not work for all packages.

PlayTV Debug

Could it be because of these instability issues why the rolling out of playtv to other regions has been so slow? To me that is one feature that is required to make PS3 complete. "It does everything" in Europe but not in Africa!

Quote Originally Posted by MMBtalk View Post
    "It does everything"
    They have this same "it only does everything" ad campaign here in the states also.. it makes me laugh every time!!

it only does everything as long as "everything" doesn't include otheros, connecting 4 usb devices, backwards compatibility, sacd's, etc etc.. lol after they strip nearly everything except ps3 game support they say "it only does everything" ROFLMFAO!!!

imho their new ad should have read "well HELL it's $100 cheaper ain't it?" lolol

Just another question, if someone already try it I will win some times

Do you think it's possible to download the demo files installed on the Test Kit and repack it using the SDK ?
    If it work, we can repack some working package to help Test Kit users who are not able to get 1.0 or 1.5 downgradable update.

Quote Originally Posted by DRSS View Post
    repack some working package
    Simply put no.

The problem is you can't put finalized (retail) exec's in a debug package. And there is no reason for developers to ever need to be able to.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News