Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    horray for more pay-only improvements to PSN. It's slowly turning into a paid service, basically.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    everything related to gaming is slowly turning into micro-transactions or subscription fees. what happened to the days of providing a solid service without "nickle and dimeing" the customers?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I will try, 2503A

let me test it pls, 2504A

Now all we need is someone to make a p2p client and this "cloud" service will end up being more trouble then its worth. As for match making issues I cant see this service adding any improvements since you still need to go thru sony's service anyway, so its just another stop along the route that will add latency unless you can afford server farms from aroynd the world, and being unofficial, you will be tapping into less then %1 of Sony's market, followed by a cease and desist notice from them because you are somehow taking quality service away from them.

I want to become a beta test my serial: 2503A

Make a partnership with Virgin Media broadband and make it free for Virgin Media broadband customers.
    Last edited by muj12345; 02-24-2012 at 11:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Um yeah he's not going to be making a deal with anyone, if Sony notices what he's doing he'll be shut down if he's lucky, here in the UK where he's based, what he is doing is "unauthorised access" to a closed network, he'll easily get jail time for it if they press charges.

Don't tell Sony about it I want to test it.
    Last edited by muj12345; 02-24-2012 at 12:16 PM

A couple things I don't understand. Who are you associated with Jordandykes? Is this a non-official or official BETA? Why would we risk giving out MAC addresses if it's non-official? You could just be some random hacker.
    Last edited by SanctumSlayer; 02-24-2012 at 01:37 PM

pixolia solutions limited is the name of the company he set up for himself, google it and his site will be in the top few results. I'd severely doubt he's affiliated with anyone what with his plan on selling access to someone else's content on someone else's network.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News