Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PlayStation Move on PS3 Debug/Test?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys,

just after buying Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, along with the PSMove starter pack, and navi control.

When I insert the disc that came with the PSMove or RE5, it asks me to update to FW 3.40, i'm after spending €109 on the Move Stuff and Game, anyway around updating it so I can play it?

i'm on a 60GB DECHA00A Test Model, its version 3.20, please help!

thanks guys

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well - let's put it this way - you can't play it / use move on pre 3.40 FW (you should have done your homework PRIOR spending money on the Move stuff) so unless you have some specific reason WHY to stay on 3.20 you might as well update and test it by yourself. I can't comment on Move functionality on Test / Debug units myself niether I recall anyone around here so far confirming or denying if it works - sorry.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Well - let's put it this way - you can't play it / use move on pre 3.40 FW (you should have done your homework PRIOR spending money on the Move stuff) so unless you have some specific reason WHY to stay on 3.20 you might as well update and test it by yourself. I can't comment on Move functionality on Test / Debug units myself niether I recall anyone around here so far confirming or denying if it works - sorry.
    Well he can always upgrade to 3.40, providing of course - that he has the update, to my knowledge it has not yet leaked on a widespread scale sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Well he can always upgrade to 3.40, providing of course - that he has the update, to my knowledge it has not yet leaked on a widespread scale sadly.
    Yeah - but that's the life of test units users

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Yeah - but that's the life of test units users
    yep it is, unfortunately.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News