Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

how come I don't see 100 comments by now?... lol

I'm hoping it's due to so many people being so excited they can't type a coherent sentence and thankfully not being able to find the quick reply box at the same time!

Probably because most people don't compile their programs. They just wait for a built-up package

But seriously I truly appreciate the idea and effort, although it looks like it is going to be a one man that does the job. Everyone will be relying the person's free time and "pushing" him/her to "add my favorite filesystem". If the author made the code available (note it may not be such a good idea), other people can use his work and expand the functionality.

Just my 2c.

What about the PS3's file format? Because we can format to it using the XMB, shouldn't we be able to reverse engineer it and format external drives using it as well? I imagine this would require that someone creates a file manager for PC so that would could access the files (much like the Wii). But this would be awesome. I really don't want to muck around with my PS3s internal drive.

i just spend 2 days transferring files so that i can fat32'ed my 1tb ext hd and then this came along what a luck...haha

Kudos to "I'll never tell". You're great man...good job and keep up the good work.

Very nice news !

Great Job... I have 1TB HDD field with PS3 games

so when can we play ntfs external backups? forgot that ntfs was not alowed when i started copiyng the games to the new 2tb drive... ops... just now realised when i read it

It's gonna be a long road for development outside of the watchful eye of Sony's new found assassination of our community but where there's a will there's a way.

I'm just waiting for someone to say this works for External... cause if it does... OMG i have 2TB external that already holds all my PS3 games now i get to use it not FTP everything.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast