Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    For those who didn't see it, slightly more affordable: PS3 Debugging Station/Debug Test System (US $1,299.99 currently)

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wish I had some extra money kicking around... would like a debug system.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe i've watched too many conspiracy movies.. but i wonder if this seller would need to be carefull and sell through less public avenues. IF sony really only hand delivers these to select clients, I would think they might try to have some govt. agency sieze this hoard as some illeagally obtained or distributed proprietary property. Hope i'm just paranoid, but hate to hear a bunch of authorities knock on his door before storming in.. then nobody gets any..

Quote Originally Posted by gourangaman656 View Post
    Thought you guys might want to know this too:

The seller is my friend, and I am working to spread the word about these units he has for sale. He has FOURTEEN devkits for sale to anyone interested. If you know anyone or you yourself are interested, feel free to email me on my profile. Thanks!
    IT IS NOT TRUE!!! I contacted the seller haly20 on ebay and he own ONLY one unit! I have his message as evidence! I don't know who is gourangaman656 and what is his purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaiyen View Post
    Maybe i've watched too many conspiracy movies.. but i wonder if this seller would need to be carefull and sell through less public avenues. IF sony really only hand delivers these to select clients, I would think they might try to have some govt. agency sieze this hoard as some illeagally obtained or distributed proprietary property. Hope i'm just paranoid, but hate to hear a bunch of authorities knock on his door before storming in.. then nobody gets any..
    They are not hand delivered - most are sent via FedEx actually!

Quote Originally Posted by hosmy View Post
    IT IS NOT TRUE!!! I contacted the seller haly20 on ebay and he own ONLY one unit! I have his message as evidence! I don't know who is gourangaman656 and what is his purpose
    That's not at all cool!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaiyen View Post
    A friend of mine, who is a developer of Sony and have such "toy" in his office, has told me that selling a dev kit to the public is legal. But the new owner must sign an NDA. Such situation appears sometimes in case of dev studio bankruptcy, but then often dev kits are bought by other dev studio.

ask your friend to leak us some useful stuff or give us a hint towards a hole/exploit

Banned User
    2days left, i wish you all the best that PS3News will get this unit.

gogo i will pray for you!

Just a few hours left on this... the next bid is for $4000. I'd definitely be willing to chip in for the devs to get this, but something tells me that it's not going to happen =/ If I weren't abroad right now, I'd even consider buying it as a "reservation" for the devs until money came in. Maybe someone not abroad could be so kind?

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News