Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its not everyday a ps3 tool unit shows up.

What could the team do with it, what restrictions are removed from it? could you find out what encryption are used etc?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by imec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taladas20 View Post
    why not pool funds together as a community and bid? I'd willing to throw in a few dollars..
    My thoughts exactly, they should have a *donations* page specifically for purchasing one of these units.
    Something like that would only work if the seller could reserve one of the 14 available units for us and give us a firm price.. chances are, all will go via auction although we can always hope.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How Did You Get This Unit? 14 units.. I Don't Think Sony Sells Outside..

nope sony only hands this to game producers and from what i understand its quite an effort to get one of these through propper channels.

Fact of the matter is that they are up for grabs and an effort should be made to obtain one.

hope not wery expensive 3500 mine is good

Depending on how much he paid for those 14 units, he can make huge profits by selling them all.

Imagine if 14 different dev-groups get all of these. Maybe 2009 will be the year of the UNLOCK!

im try to take it but not want spend more money... im really courious about the hw inside !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by courier View Post
    im try to take it but not want spend more money... im really courious about the hw inside !!!!!
    lol, you're bidding on it? You're freaking RICH, man! ^^

Might I suggest we start a fundraiser to buy one of these for one of the PS3 devs who might make the most progress with something like this?

And how the hell did he get 14 units of these?

i think more than enough ppl on here are willing to donate to the cause of getting one of them for the local devs. if gourangaman656 is mates with the guy selling then ask him to hold one back for a couple weeks (i doubt it would take longer than a month to raise the funds for this!)

get a decent fixed price off him and set the target for us all to donate towards

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News