Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveyou View Post
    But it would be useful to get this tools, to try and understand. Thats why i believe they should get leaked. More tools out, the bigger the chance to get homebrew running. I think i have to look out for that tools... i want to test something on my 60GB Some IBM Docs are out... but the tools for the service mode would be interesting.
    Here are a few links to older posts on them, with the download links to what was already leaked for those who missed it:

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...e-tests-begin/

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...-files-leaked/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I SAW Sony's SERVICE CENTER, how they flashed my PS3 After Brick, They connected "PROGRAMMER" thru PS3 LAN and completely Flashed my PS3 for about 5 min, to previos firmware, but they can flash to any! So this is it!

There are so many many interesting THINGS for ps3 already did, and ITS easy to use! But nobody leaked it!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    I SAW Sony's SERVICE CENTER, how they flashed my PS3 After Brick, They connected "PROGRAMMER" thru PS3 LAN and completely Flashed my PS3 for about 5 min, to previos firmware, but they can flash to any! So this is it!

There are so many many interesting THINGS for ps3 already did, and ITS easy to use! But nobody leaked it!
    What are your further actions about hacking ps3?

Thanks man, but i already got that files. I mean the stuff which isn't leaked, like the CEX, DEX and the Objective Suite and so on... it should be possible to leak that things. Yes, some is leaked... but what want you do with that... you can't drive a car without wheels.

And the more is in the wild, the faster it gets... there are always better brains outside.

Thats my thought. And if Sony can flash it over LAN, that we should be able to do... but to less informations.

I SAW Sony's SERVICE CENTER, how they flashed my PS3 After Brick, They connected "PROGRAMMER" thru PS3 LAN and completely Flashed my PS3 for about 5 min, to previos firmware, but they can flash to any!
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveyou View Post
    Thanks man, but i already got that files. I mean the stuff which isn't leaked, like the CEX, DEX and the Objective Suite and so on... it should be possible to leak that things. Yes, some is leaked... but what want you do with that... you can't drive a car without wheels.

And the more is in the wild, the faster it gets... there are always better brains outside.

Thats my thought. And if Sony can flash it over LAN, that we should be able to do... but to less informations.
    They can indeed flash to any firmware - however the firmware that they use have special CoreOS packages that allow downgrading. Furthermore, they are reflashed via USB, the Ethernet connection is so an attached PC (running the Objective Suites) can run diagnostics on the PS3.

Even with the proper stuff, the only way to stick a PS3 in service mode is with the USB Jig, and even then you will still need special Retail Downgrade PUP's.

Lightbulb

Can't you replicate the procedure or do people not have the resources?

I presume having to connect to Sony is the main draw back..

Big Grin

Hmm... so Special DOWNGRADE files...like the same as PS3 Debug DOWNGRADE PUP's!

Really Interesting! Well my friend is working there (in Sony's Service Center) well i can ask something about it!

Maybe he could leak something to me! (but i think so)

So Good luck to me!

Maybe he could leak something to me! (but i think so)

So Good luck to me!
    He'd risk his job, but it would be awesome if he can pull it off!

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    He'd risk his job, but it would be awesome if he can pull it off!
    Yes he is risk it! but shhhh...

So actually he said if Sony know about it he will Pay to Sony for that, and he can go to the Jail, becouse when he went to his job, he agreed with rules : NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT YOUR JOB!

So but he is my VERY VERY BEST and old friend i think something he will show me shhh...

haha you shouldn't have given hope, it's just farther for to fall and feel disapointed when they don't get it...

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News