Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ramensama View Post
    Tried my 3d Dot heroes again. this time i had put the game in before booting the backup manager. it shows up as the BLES00875. When i tell it load, it says Invalid eboot.bin as well.
    it's not working. i try 2 times with BD-RE. i get the same message "invalid eboot.bin" the all project is fake.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm surprised you all are even seeing the game on disc in the manager. I tried this earlier and didn't eve see the disc.

The game you are getting invalid eboot.bin error for, you did confirm it working from the usb harddrive first right? Just asking because you get that same error from a bad rip.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I know that several people tried this without sucess and i'm luck in find what was wrong.

1 - Delete oficial manage.pkg from xmb.

2 - When you delete it, the games that were in: dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ will be relocked to dev_hdd0/game diretory. You have to run PS3 ftp Server and delete all theses PS3 thas was loaded by backup manager.

3 - Download RDX manager: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=20919

4 - Do ps3jailbreak procedure and install RDX manager

5 - Run ps3 ftp server and put your ps3 backup into dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ

you have to put the game into diretory id like BCES00664.

ex. dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ/BCES00664/[games files]

obs. use filezilla ftp cliente.

4 - Get ImgBurn and put udf revision 2.5 in option. Put disk id ex. [BCES00664] in imgBurn

5 - You, now have to get a small game (< 2G). I have sucess using Wipeout and i don't know if with other game all will be right.

Burn like this:

- Put Disk id in ImgBurn put in the DVD-R (i use LG) all the file that are in disk id diretory

Disk id [BCES00664] -> Wipeout
    /PS3_GAME
    /PS3_UPDATE

Obs. This burning will not boot, only a truck to RDX manager boot that game that you have put in PS3 HD.

6 - Put your burned DVD. See if Ps3jailbreak is Green. Run RDX manager.

You will see this:

- dev_bdvd (the disk you burn)
    - othe games that you put in HD.

Go and run it will work like a charm. I will post one video sartuday.

If any member have doubt tell step by step what you have doing. Several luck to all PS3 fans.

My mate tried this out on his PS but we didnt even see the game on the disc, We were using verbatim media, going to try some different discs this weekend, getting them from work so I'm not bothered about the coasters

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    @ Boss
    Please lock this thread, It was just posted that the person that found this method is a rA-aRd and had the game still on his hdd and thought it was booting from the DVD...

Sorry everyone for this garbage =(
    Done as requested, this thread is now closed.

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News