Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is cool! Any word on that ps3 controller port? Haha

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd think this was rather obvious? It's basically like using an external harddrive but on a disc.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone confirm any working games? Going to try a small one with a DVD and see..

So would this work on blu-ray blanks as well?

Me too.. im burnin with Nero Express 4x Speed. Will see what happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnechris View Post
    So would this work on blu-ray blanks as well?
    I guess yes... but i dunno 100%. I could try it... gotta BR Burner und still one or two Blank BRs. Dunno wich Game i use to test... tell me one and i download it and burn it on a Blank BR...

I'm wondering how/why this works when the backup manager says it requires a REAL game in the disc drive if you want to load a backup copy of a game. Do you still need to insert a legit game at some point? Such as putting a real game into the PS3 before swapping it for a backup copy?

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfWar View Post
    I'm wondering how/why this works when the backup manager says it requires a REAL game in the disc drive if you want to load a backup copy of a game. Do you still need to insert a legit game at some point? Such as putting a real game into the PS3 before swapping it for a backup copy?
    The copied disc acts as the real disc so the backup manager doesnt require the real one but you still need to run it from the backup manager and if a pspjb solution isnt out in the next 2 weeks I will have no chocie but too upgrade if only for dead rising 2 DAMN YOU SONY

backup manager doesn't even recognize the burnt disc. how could this be real? Tried 3d Dot heroes, nothing showed up in the backup manager.

Exclamation

FYI - this same article has been posted on several websites and no one except for the original source (Jamal94) and 1 other person (Rmoroz) have claimed to have gotten this to work. Every other attempt has resulted in decorative coasters.

I wouldn't suggest trying this (for now) until it's confirmed by more people unless you have media to waste.

ramensama, i tried 3D Dot Game Heroes too. I started the Backup Manager, put the DVD in and nothin happened. quit BUM. Then put the DVD first into the PS3, then started the BUM... and then it comes to screen as "dev_bdvd" or something like that. i had the game on my int hdd before and so i want to start it... and then comes the massage: Eboot.bin is not valid, cant load.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News