Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Play Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 EUR in English on PlayStation 3!

Sponsored Links
    Although many fans have been disappointed to discover that English was not an included language for Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 EUR on PS3, fishcake over at the Evo-Web forums (linked above) put together English menus from the 2011 demo version for use with the European release!

According to developers at Konami, only the English version will be in English as this is to prevent imports due to the fact that its out in Europe a week before the UK.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Just extract the file dt05_e.rar to give you dt05_e.img and copy it over to: PS3_GAME/USRDIR of your Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 game directory.

Fire up your game either from your external and internal drive using PS3 JailBreak and you should now have English as an option :)

Looks like its going to be a good year for Pro Evolution Soccer 2011... Bring on the old Pro Evo patches!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for sharing this news farenheit and +Rep to you!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice, good thing I speak french otherwise I would have been lost on it.

Nice to see post favortism, I posted this info on this site yesterday. Maybe I should have pretended to claim the credit for the find & included box art.

There is also english commentary and EPL kits that are working on the euro version. I have the links for all but of course this info. will get ignored until posted by someone who really needs the kudos.

I speak portuguese so the EUR version is ok for me, but english is always a good option.

I also speak Portuguese, but the Portugal Portuguese grinds my gears.

Not a problem with the ascent, but with the different names they use for basically everything, like "Goalkeeper", in Brazil it is "Goleiro", but in Portugal they call it "Guarda-Rede". I'm not used to it at all so I get confused haha

Hopefully they will release a patch for English commenting too, I rather listen to them, as I bought games from the US for 14 years and got used to every word.

Cheers to fishcake.
    Last edited by febag92; 10-03-2010 at 01:50 AM Reason: Forgot a word

Nice! I like the Pro Evolution Soccer series so this will be a cool option.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo1974 View Post
    Nice to see post favortism, I posted this info on this site yesterday.
    Did you actually submit it to the Site News though? Because there was no record of it from you there.

If you just tried posting "news" as a Forum post then it was probably deleted as our site doesn't work that way. News must, under all circumstances, be submitted to the Site News and then it creates a dedicated Forum thread for discussion once it gets approved basically.

all i have got to say is WELL DONE FISHCAKE!!

a little off topic, but to anyone that's played it? how is it? does it still have the problem pes2010 had, the slow overall pace?

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News