Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks dude, but you have to click those links as you just copied the "short link" versions for the hotfile ones. The FS links are broke. Can you or anyone paste the full links please please!

Here we go... I had to register to get it. Single link download for English Commentary: [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by Bishoff; 10-03-2010 at 04:34 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is great news.

I was playing it in German language, but for the master league it is need to have the englisch language. Good job, thanks 2 the makers.

Sponsored Links

Smile

Sponsored Links
    Thanks Bishoff for correcting the link problems.

The PES god who directed me this far has been hard at work adding more mods. He has discovered that individual file size limitations do not seem to matter on the Ps3 version. This means that higher def. images from the PC version may be used. In short the game has the potential to look a little better than it already does.

He promised to get back to me later with all the relevent files to include EPL kits & team names, stadium edits with correct names, referee kits, new ad boards, new scoreboards and upto date team lists. If the method he uses is fairly straightforward I might post more info. on it.

To be honest him and others at evoweb really know their stuff, they've been modding PES for years for most of the platforms. These edits are all down to them. I'm glad that i happen to know at least one of them personally. That way I can be their guinee pig

Guys.. I've uploaded the 400Mb odd commentary here: [Register or Login to view links]

BOSS can you update 1st post?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by farenheit View Post
    BOSS can you update 1st post?
    I added it to the first post as requested- Thanks!

This is one hell of a good footy game. Fifa 11 is good, but I'm leaning towards this one. Seems a bit more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo1974 View Post
    The PES god who directed me this far has been hard at work adding more mods. He has discovered that individual file size limitations do not seem to matter on the Ps3 version. This means that higher def. images from the PC version may be used. In short the game has the potential to look a little better than it already does.
    Isn't it a case of just copying over the PC data since their pretty much the same or am i barking up the wrong tree?

Keep us updated

Edit: If anyone uses newsgroups, youd be pleased to know the files are now up on alt.binaries.console.ps3 and alt.binaries.scary.exe.files. Enjoy..
    Last edited by farenheit; 10-04-2010 at 03:59 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

When you say the above do you mean the files for proper kits or just the English Language/commentary pack?

Just the English Language/commentary pack...

I'm still waiting for the EPL kits too lol... cant wait!! Atleast you dont have to rebuild the disc image and burn it off like on the PS2 days! It'll just be a case of pasting them into the directory

For the scene freaks (Like me)

Pro.Evolution.Soccer.2011.EUR.JB.PS3-MRN (1hr ago)

English, German, French, Italian and Spanish

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News