Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 501



  1. #461
    Junior Member ChaseHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    45
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A new payload version ever 5 hours and no one knows what each does and doesn't do. Took me trial and error with 6 different ones to finally get one that did what i wanted.

  2. #462
    Registered User evilsperm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    476
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurai2 View Post
    This is seriously getting retarded. Someone make a list of what XOEO, CYBERSKUNK, EVILSPERM, ECO, NUS, ETC fixes are supposed to relate to.
    yes this is ridiculous! lol but its really moving fast now!

    Here's the the deal that new one is a hermes mod to spoof and all but wat it gets better, xoeo has a version of PL3 thats a hybrid of hermes and PL3 and looks to be pretty much the end all be all for the payload wars. Cyberskunk and myself are currently working on getting it ported over for 3.41 and and then we are stopping all work on hermes payloads as they will be obsolete.

    I will start a new thread just for the latest hermes port so people can complain or not complain about it there because it will be lost in this thread. After that we will have a brand new version of PL3 forked and no longer be called PL3 or maybe a variant there of because we do not want to confuse people with hermes, PL3, then another PL3 and have a billion questions being asked.

    ~evil

  3. #463
    Registered User Ten2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    problem with this scene is too many little bratty kids running around flapping looking for mommy and daddy to hold there hand. read up, follow the news and read up some more. these devs put a lot of time into code and that's more then enough for me, i have no problem reading and learning not whining and looking for hand holding.

  4. #464
    Registered User whinis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    133
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Ten2 View Post
    problem with this scene is too many little bratty kids running around flapping looking for mommy and daddy to hold there hand. read up, follow the news and read up some more. these devs put a lot of time into code and thats more then enough for me, i have no problem reading and learning not whining and looking for hand holding.
    I compile all my own hexes now. All I ask is that when a new payload is released please inform us of 1. what it does 2. what fixes does it have 3. how is this different from the other 100 hexes currently on the front page (which is impossible to tell the difference between)

  5. #465
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,494

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    Here's the the deal that new one is a hermes mod to spoof and all but wat it gets better, xoeo has a version of PL3 thats a hybrid of hermes and PL3 and looks to be pretty much the end all be all for the payload wars.
    Here is the one from xoeo on A9VG ([Register or Login to view links]), for v3.15 Firmware only. This payload has the following features:
    • Based on the PL3 code structure, but contains implementation of Hermes for increased stability.
    • Allows playing of PS1/PS2 games in JB mode
    • Enables Life with Playstation in JB Mode
    • PSN Access (Different implementation from what's out there right now)
    • 3.50 Spoof
    • Fixed the bug of Linux menu disappearing under XMB
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #466
    Registered User whinis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    133
    Thank you... now only if I could downgrade...

  7. #467
    VIP Member windrider42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    yes this is ridiculous! lol but its really moving fast now!

    Here's the the deal that new one is a hermes mod to spoof and all but wat it gets better, xoeo has a version of PL3 thats a hybrid of hermes and PL3 and looks to be pretty much the end all be all for the payload wars. Cyberskunk and myself are currently working on getting it ported over for 3.41 and and then we are stopping all work on hermes payloads as they will be obsolete.

    I will start a new thread just for the latest hermes port so people can complain or not complain about it there because it will be lost in this thread. After that we will have a brand new version of PL3 forked and no longer be called PL3 or maybe a variant there of because we do not want to confuse people with hermes, PL3, then another PL3 and have a billion questions being asked.

    ~evil
    This is good news evil. I too used to have problems with PL3, but the latest one from you or that DanyL created and put your name with it works for me fine without freezing. Any other PL3 I have ever used causes freezing, whereas Hermes has never.

    Everyone says Pl3 is better, but then why do so many people have problems with freezing etc?

    But like I say using PL3 PSN Evilsperm - 12.11.10 (math fix + netkas fix + 3.50 spoof) fileworks great for me with no freezing.

  8. #468
    Registered User Jurai2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    352
    Don't get me wrong I appreciate everyones payload work, but at this point I don't even know what payload has what fixes, since I don't know which USERNAMELOOKINGFORE-FAME fix does what. Which 3.41 payload gives me PL3 + PSN + 3.50 Spoof + ID fixes for PSN?

    also look at the first post in this thread, holy jumble of links batman.

  9. #469
    Registered User zzk2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    101
    Gerr =/ sucks that the best payload out is only for 3.15 when the only reason i have 3.41 now was to jail break my PS3 i knew i should have waited lol Owell i hope a 3.41 version of it comes out soon.

  10. #470
    Registered User chronoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    Please, is it possible to have a .bin payload with the latest patches that works with the psfmod? I only find the PL3+PSN payload! Thanks in advance!

 

Sponsored Links

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News