Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianc1982 View Post
    Who cares about the psn, for that you can go legit. We need newer games working without all the patching and editing.
    THIS! I left PSN out of the picture the moment I JB'd the console. I knew it's a sacrifice, but it was all worth the effort. Now if only this hack can get the games to work as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, it makes me wonder if people are so dumb and will try to connect to PSN. I don't believe that Sony wont find out, there will always be something which is being send while connecting and Sony will ban the MAC address of your PS3.

I mean, although you fake your firmware version, auth and vsh, I don't believe this will be totaly bulletproof. It doesn't mean that Sony won't swing their ban hammer just because they didn't do it until now, with all the jailbreak users (the dumb one), who go online.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    + the point that a lot of dumb ones say the following:

I hope i can game online! I want trophy support!

But they do not want CHEATERS online... so eh? They want theirselfs not to be online ? Little weird thingie :|

This will be great news, once all the bugs are ironed out we should be able to play 3.5 games without any probs. I dont care about PSN so its not a problem for me! No more hours/days trying to get games to work/not with patches, params eboot & all the rest of the crap

Apparently someone successfully connected to PSN in a JB PS3... How exciting

Very nice, even though i gave up psn, it would be a big plus to play newer games with ease, but still online play would be very welcomed

Can somebody compile it for Open Kubus 8 Mhz with Atmega 16U4

A payload created by Xoeo at ps3yes.com has created a working payload that allows for connecting to PSN and online game play. Use at your own risk.

[Register or Login to view links]

So far only HEX's for PS3Yes have been released, but they are based on AT90USB162, running 16Mhz, so other clones can directly use these files! HEX file attached is mixture from both PL3 and Hermes payloads.

This is not a solution but only a band aid. Spoofing the newer firmware doesn't open up newer features presented in newer firmwares and may be required to run games in the future. Some people right now who refuse to upgrade from 3.15 (because they want Linux), can't run games that require 3.41+. Spoofing and playing with the IFO files doesn't fix the fact that the newer firmware has newer features that is required.

nice to see someone trying something.

lets just wait and see.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News