Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so system restore and HDD format doesnt help, sony will still notice that I have been jailbreaked

no jailbraking then I'll stick with black ops only, thats 2 bad I've really wanted to play castelvania and other awsome titles, thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Formatting your HDD would definitely save you. The only thing sony can trace is HDD data modifications since the JB doesn't actually modify anything.

Basically if you installed a bunch of hacked stuff, took your JB dongle out, and rebooted into unjailbroken mode, they could potentially detect it since you have these known files on your HDD.

I would say it's not that likely, but its the only thing they can track you with. I wouldn't worry about getting banned as long as you format your HDD before you log onto psn.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Am using the expensive 2 PS3s method one jailbroke and the other not , still a pain in the butt though as my 3.41 version is a slim power of every time start and eject , little pain for great gain !!!

i was considering engineering a way to have an internal jailbreak - but oh god, the effort involved...

plus it would only invert one of the usb ports to go inside the console lol.

then alter the power button button board to automatically initiate the sequence 'power/eject' when only one button is pushed, just throwing out ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    i was considering engineering a way to have an internal jailbreak - but oh god, the effort involved...

plus it would only invert one of the usb ports to go inside the console lol.
    hook a USB hub to that inverted port as to not lose any external USB ports
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 11-25-2010 at 06:10 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News