Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PARAM Edit PS3 Save Modification Homebrew App is Released

Sponsored Links
    Today French PlayStation 3 developer Corwin75 has released a PARAM Edit PS3 save modification homebrew application for those seeking to modify their game saves.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] by RazorX / [Register or Login to view links] (and [Register or Login to view links]) by TizzyT

To quote: Hello. It's complicated you change your PS3 saves by lack of knowledge or you have simply no hex editor? The solution is very simple. PARAM Edit is a small program that I just create to modify your saves in several areas:
    • Modify the protection of saves (lock / unlock copies)
    • Make compatibility saves with your account
    • Modify the saves details
    • Change the title of the saves
    • Edit sub-title of the saves

Sources are being modified to be especially easy to read and understand each operation.

EXPLANATION:

For compatibility. You need a save to make it compatible with a game and a save from your account with the same game.

Finally, in related PlayStation 3 scene news today aldostools has updated his own PS3 homebrew PARAM SFO Editor to version 1.2 which offers better support for SAVE DATA PARAM.SFO's and PSP PARAM.SFO files as well.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

PARAM Edit PS3 Save Modification Homebrew App is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Pretty good program, hopefully this will turn into a save "hacker" to hack save files gradually with more games added.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Agreed, this could turn into a very useful tool.

i hope this will finally allow me to use some of my jb saves on my retail psn ps3.. awesome work thanks!!

wish it was in english.. and also windows warns against downloading this but i can vouch that it is safe in case anyone is scared..
    Last edited by elser1; 03-13-2012 at 04:28 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Superb, finally

does this do what xploder does?

Tried. It's absolutely not clear how we reassign our user to the savegame.

Got it. Maybe you need an original savegame of your game. Then a downloaded save. Using both, you can make the final param.sfo compatible with your console. We had an app like this before.
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 03-13-2012 at 01:54 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It'd be really nice if it could decrypt saves as well (for hacking), but I don't believe anyone has identified the decryption key for that yet.

I want to try this. Want to try it with some ME2 savegames. Anyone want to share a PS3 savegame of Mass Effect 2 PSN version (NPEB00503)? PM!

My PS3 PARAM.SFO Editor is now in version 2.0... The major addition is that it now allows to add new fields to a PARAM.SFO, which is nice for the PARAM.SFO that don't have some fields, like the ATTRIBUTE field (which allows Remote Play from the PC or PSP).

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News