Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have now promoted the news to the main page and +Rep for the update Daveyshamble501 nice job!

Sponsored Links

Paintown Aliens Mod inbound

Sponsored Links
    I am currently in talks with fellow paintown modder ''Markus95'' in a joint project involving a Aliens paintown game for the ps3,pc and wii, There will be recognisable levels and charecters sound effects and music, those of you who have played ''Markus95's'' Mods will know that his mods are good quality and this will also not disappoint.

With the release of Aliens colonial marines in Febuary next year this will be a novelty little game to play untill ACM comes out in the new year. We will also make this playable for 3.41 3.55 and 4.30 CFW's with the option to remote play on your psp and vita.

I'm hoping for a end of December release but I will see what ''Markus95'' as to say first as he is french and i'm english and he doesn't speak much english but between us i'm sure we will come up with something really amazing.

Sponsored Links

Videos: Resident Evil Paintown Final Alpha for PS3 3.55 / 4.XX CFW

Sponsored Links
    Following up on our previous update, today myself (Daveyshamble501) and Markus95 have released the Resident Evil Paintown Final Alpha for PS3 3.55 / 4.XX CFW alongside some videos of it in action below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Bug Fix)

Hello everyone and Merry X-Mas to all, a short while back you may remember this little mod I made for paintown, well since then i'd been in contact with fellow modder Markus95 and he said we could make something amazing if we worked together, so we put our heads together and came up with this arcade quality version with loads of new features. There's new enemies and characters, as well as music and moves, I cant stop playing it and i'll bet you won't either.

To install you must have a copy of Markus95's saint seya mod paintown 3.6.1, If you don't then get it and install it first then install this over the top, it will say the same version already exists but install it and it will be in the game under change mod option (RE)

The link that i've posted for download may not be around for long as they are changing there site so if someone could mirror I would be grateful. I'd like to say thanx to Jon Rafkind, Markus95 and all my Mugen friends.

Anyway Merry X-Mas from Daveyshamble501 and Markus95, and keep a look out for Paintown Aliens in the new year, If you like this your gonna love our Aliens mod.

Here's an update to my thread with another video and download links care of my friend Markus95... and the video:

Changelog:

Paintown Mod Pack V3:
    • Mod Markus95:
    • Add graphic filter HD
    • Mod Saintseiya:
    • Add graphic filter HD
    • Add Mod Resident Evil Operation Paintown
    • Mod Resident Evil :
    • 5 players + 2 secret
    • 12 levels + 1 tuto
    • 12 enemies

Videos: Resident Evil Paintown Final Alpha for PS3 3.55 / 4.XX CFW

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Last edited by Daveyshamble501; 12-24-2012 at 07:53 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have now prompted the news to the main page now and +Rep for the update Daveyshamble501!

HI all,

Merry X-Mas to all... and good game

Nice game and mod, thanks.

Merry X-mas everyone

Registered User drummindrummers's Avatar
    Awesome! I can't wait to play this again once I get my ps3 downgraded

This looks fun! I'll try it out. Hopefully I can get it working... I had some issues with an earlier release of Paintown but just gave up after a few tries.

Paintown v3.6.1 Mod Pack v2 PKG for PS3 3.55 or 4.XX CFW

Following yesterday's Resident Evil Paintown Final Alpha for PS3 3.55 / 4.XX CFW release, here is the Paintown Mod Pack V2 PKG file for those interested on PS3 3.55 or 4.XX CFW!

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (479 MB)

More details are available on it HERE for those who previously missed this Paintown Mod Pack V2 PKG update.

Instructions:

1- Install Paintown Mod Pack v2.pkg (if you not have on your PS3)
    2- Install the pkg of your version (3.55 or 4.XX)

Enjoy!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by Markus95; 12-26-2012 at 06:01 AM

thx

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News