Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Video: Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game Mod - SaintSeiya v0.1 Out

Following up on the previous revision, French PlayStation 3 developer Markus95 has shared a Paintown PS3 homebrew game mod called SaintSeiya v0.1 today complete with details and video footage below.

Download: Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game Mod - SaintSeiya v0.1 / Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game Mod - SaintSeiya v0.1 (Mirror)

To quote, roughly translated: After the Wii version of my second Mod Paintown: Saintseiya v0.1, here is the PS3 version.

Just a reminder, Paintown is developed and adapted by Jon Rafkind on PS3 and Schristopher Lunuxx, it is a question of a beat 'em all to the old style of Street of Rage or Double Dragon else to mention that they ...

You will find complete information, versions (Win, Linux, Wii, etc...) for download on the official website of paintown at: paintown.sourceforge.net

My Mod is dedicated to one of my favorite manga Saint Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac). This is no more than a first version, far from being finished, but already well supplied... I have gathered the bulk of the manga, trying to be as faithful to the work of the great original Masami Kurumada. I have therefore taken the broad outlines of this fabulous manga, my Mod starts early and ends it at the end of the period of the Sanctuary (which for me is the best part of the work of the master...)

Changelog:
    • 12 Stages Stage 1 + Tuto
    • 22 playable characters
    • Select an internship
    • The original music
    • Official voices in French
    • Adding effect in some course
    • And all the latest news from Paintown

Since the first version, it is not complete, some characters have not all their techniques, some courses are not finalized (if you encounter any bugs, thank you for the reports that I corrected for the next release...)

Installation:
    • Install paintown.pkg by the packages install
    • Unzip the archive data.rar
    • Copy the data folder in dev_hdd0/game/Paintown_/USRDIR / ... FTP
    • Paintown Run from the XMB
    • Select Change Mod, then saintseiya.

Video: Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game Mod - SaintSeiya v0.1 Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

Arrow Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game Mod - SaintSeiya v0.3 is Released

Following up on the previous release, today PlayStation 3 developer Markus95 has updated his Paintown PS3 homebrew game mod called SaintSeiya to version 0.3 with details and below.

Download: http://hack-gamez.fr/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=135 / Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game Mod - SaintSeiya v0.3 (Mirror) / http://hack-gamez.fr/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=131 (Required)

Changelog (Roughly translated):
    • Added 3 characters in beta
    • Added a 2nd color for the characters
    • Added 7 courses
    • Added French voices for some characters
    • Added new music
    • Added new intros for internships and for
    • Adding effects (rain, lightning, snow...)
    • Added a menu at a break
    • Added a list of command options DNAS break
    • Improvements of certain courses and characters...
    • Changing pkg- (icon, background, and SND0.AT3 PARAM.HIS)

Installation:
    • Install paintown.pkg by the packages install
    • Unzip the archive data.rar
    • Copy the data folder in dev_hdd0/game/Paintown_/USRDIR / ... FTP
    • Paintown Run from the XMB
    • Select Change Mod, then saintseiya.

Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game Mod - SaintSeiya v0.3 is Released

Been a while since I played this game, but I'll probably try it out now after this update. TBH I think this is best homebrew game on the Ps3.

i like how we have to register on some other site in order to download the file, we are registered here already direct links ftw lol
    Last edited by babyjoe00069; 04-09-2012 at 08:44 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

looks good. i haven't played with my jb console for many many months and never played homebrew before but i would try this i think. would it be possible top port ghost's n goblins to ps3 somehow? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babyjoe00069 View Post
    i like how we have to register on some other site in order to download the file, we are registered here already direct links ftw lol
    This is a link to it, however, it appears to change with each user/session so it likely isn't much help unfortunately. For me, it just keeps downloading an empty 300+MB file which is why I didn't mirror it.

hack-gamez.fr/downloads.php?file_version=0&submit.x=150&submit.y =11&hotlink_id=&df_id=135&modcp=0&cat_id=2&hotlink _id=&submit=1&view=load&creation_time=1334026034&f orm_token=75ec4b74e2e615e48480c013ffb5311a46512cae

If anyone manages to grab the update successfully post a mirror below and I will add it to the main article and +Rep ya.

Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game v3.6.0 Update is Now Available

Following up on the previous updates, PS3 homebrew game Paintown version 3.6.0 is now available with the changes detailed below.

Download: Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game v3.6.0 Update / Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game v3.6.0 Update (Mirror)

To quote: This update covers the usual bug fixes, smoother pixels and added zip/seven zip support. Also note that those running 3.55 DEX can also enjoy this game.

Changelog:
    • Added XBR and HQX scaling algorithms to smooth out pixels at higher window sizes
    • Can load data from .zip and .7z files

Mugen:
    • Fixed many bugs
    • Projectiles work
    • Helpers work

Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game v3.6.0 Update is Now Available

Paintown has to be the best homebrew game on the PS3, good to see an update.

Since this update has anyone been able to use mugen mode?

Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game v3.6.1 Update is Now Available

Following up on the last revision, PlayStation 3 developer lunuxx has now updated the homebrew game to Paintown v3.6.1 with the changes outlined below.

Download: Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game v3.6.1 Update / Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game v3.6.1 Update (Mirror) / Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game v3.6.1 Update (Mirror #2)

To quote: Uploaded latest paintown 3.6.1 PS3 version, this PKG has 2 mods from markus95 and a character I've been working on, Ragna Bloodedge from blazblue.

If playing with this character be sure to check the moves list in the pause menu. I am still working on this character but he is very playable.

If you have any suggestions for the character or any input please let me know. We are still activly working on the XBox 360 libxenon port as well.

Below is video of the Paintown PS3 homebrew game v3.6.1 update packaged mods and characters in action!

Paintown PS3 Homebrew Game v3.6.1 Update is Now Available

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast