Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I never unplug my my HDD while using my Teensy 2.0 and I have no problems. Now I just need a USB Switch so I won't have to keep moving the cable between the PS3 and Wii.

Sponsored Links

Warning! Do Not Buy This! Warning!

Sponsored Links
    Although this product apears to be upgradable no one should buy from this company! They are the same folks who released the PS3BREAK which was sold as upgradable even tho they have never given out software to actually do this!

Show some solidarity with your fellow man and refuse to buy PS3BREAK, UsbBREAK or the P3HUB, they are all from the same company, a company that have ripped off a lot of people.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You would of thought they would of done something amazing with this and not JUST make a usb hub ha ha ha, waste of TIME (Yawn).

Quote Originally Posted by m0nk3hjam View Post
    Although this product apears to be upgradable no one should buy from this company! They are the same folks who released the PS3BREAK which was sold as upgradable even tho they have never given out software to actually do this!

Show some solidarity with your fellow man and refuse to buy PS3BREAK, UsbBREAK or the P3HUB, they are all from the same company, a company that have ripped off a lot of people.
    Oh yeah, everybody buy only 'original' US$120 PS Jailbreaks, they are doing a good job with BM 1.1 so far... and will make his dongle working with fw 3.42/3.50 in no time!

I'm not saying you have to buy an original PSJailBreak, there are other WORKING cheaper alternatives. I'm just saying that the folks over at PS3Break have never supported their original product & i'm not the only one cheesed off & ripped off.

Has any used or even seen one of the thousands of usb mod chips that are out there? Everything that is posted in the same thing, new pkg.

thats not strictly true

some usb devices have an Amtel chip (fully updatable)

others have PIC chips, some of which have a bootloader (therefore updatable) and some others don't (not updatable (PS3BREAK, Usb Break for eg)).

the best advice is to see what other people have used, if theyve been able to use the updated versions of PsGroove then their good. My PS3Break cannot be updated (its an original one before you ask) so i cannot use firmware loader or hermes modified payload or any other new functions that will be released in the future.

So Be Warned!

Big Grin

Prices are ok, blue is my favorite! Ha ha!

Hey monk can you link us to some chipsets that are updateable and can work past fw 3.42? I purchased jailbreak but now i feel like a jackass for doing so since they haven't released their backup manager 1.1 or fw updates.... + just wanted to know if we can't add custom programs to jailbreak chipsets? I downloaded backup manager v2 but i will go bananas if i find out i can't add software to jailbreak...

Its PS3BREAK that is dodgy, if you have a PSJailBreak its probably as good as you can get, there are others like minimus avr or teensy++ for eg. which appear to have very good write ups.

I personally can't tell you which to choose, just not to choose PS3BREAK, USBBREAK, or the P3Hub as they are all made by the same company and are sold under false pretenses. They fail to answer emails and are quite happy to take your money and offer no service.

The way to make sure you can definatly update is to make sure the product has an Atmel chip, however you cant trust the distributers to know, as they sell based on what the manufacturer has told them.

None of these work on firmware beyond 3.41 for now, so 3.42 is a NO NO.

Hope that helps.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News