Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well this little thing is cute =p I could use that switch on my slim, so I'll probably definately be buying the switch. not sure whether or not i'm going to buy the package yet though.

Does anyone know if you're able to put your own sdcard in it, like... If the sdcard area on the board is a port or if it's just some random sdcard locked away in there? xD That's what it looks like to me. I have an 8gb sdcard I'd like to put to use with this =D

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks great and price is good, but will buy a P3Hub1 instead, more USB ports are always welcome!

Sponsored Links

Exclamation I can finally start a bomb fire next to my PS3

Sponsored Links
    I can finally start a bomb fire next to my PS3! And I thought my dreams would never come true.

Seriously though, I made a on? off switch with a spare power strip.

I am interested in the higher cpu and NAND features, if anything. We will see if this dog is barking or biting!!

hmm.. look really interesting... on the homepage they got update and info:
    Update

1. Suport booting in Hermes V4B+KaKaRoTo Firmware in PS3 3.41 (First JailBreak Hardware can boot in 2 firmware in the world).
    2. When in KaKaRoTo firmware, you must update your OpenManger or GaiaManager to the last version.
    3. GameManager in P3GO costum/modified version cannot work in KaKaRoTo firmware.
    4. Hermes V4B may boot from PS3 itself, KaKaRoTo must boot from TF Storage in P3GO.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am using it. Its just like any other device for now, till the developer deliver what they promised.

Banned User
    hex's are all good? i've been dying to order something, just wanted to make sure it had enough memory for future possibly bigger stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by lucifernkk View Post
    I am using it. Its just like any other device for now, till the developer deliver what they promised.
    What did they promised? Do you know what chip is this based on? how do you support the dual boot? one payload in flash and the other on micro sd?

If the developers open the linux side of this device then I'll get one if not the it's going to be another one psjb chip with no updates and support like many others and full or promises

if they open this up to the community it could potentially be the only psjb device anyone would need for long time since the 32bit RISC micro in it and good price $29, Guess time will tell.

I had a look in the update.bin and there was some interesting strings there. Prepare to Download MINIOS Ingenic Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Loader Version V1.0.

Is it a Jz4755?

I just brought 2 ^^ V4B in flash and the pl3 on micro sd need unplug the mirco sd to use v4b

V4B - red and blue light

PL3 - blue lightx2

sorry for my bad english

Very good find, I was thinking it might be from the Ingenic family as their processors have wide range of peripherals right from the chip and it's used in many embedded products out of China so you just confirmed that for sure with your find. It's a nice processor for embedded products CPU & VPU run 360mhz-400mhz.

But It might not be the Jz4755 but a 4750 or 4740 as the 4755 would be over kill for a USB device with USB power specifications max limit 500mA and that is for Hi-Power USB device and while you first connect to USB that limit is only 100mA and this CPU would be in the Hi-Power range for sure.

I heard that for USA customers this thing is only $17.99 and for other countries it's up to $29 so price is right for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by moretex View Post
    I had a look in the update.bin and there was some interesting strings there. Prepare to Download MINIOS Ingenic Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Loader Version V1.0.

Is it a Jz4755?
    I just reviewed all the data sheets for the CPU and I can now confirm Moretex you guessed 100% that is a Jz4755 as it's the only one that has the LQFP176 package.
    Last edited by tobazm; 10-26-2010 at 09:09 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News