Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hiya - yes it does rename the folder with an _ in front.

For what its worth. I'm running Win 7 64-bit.

Also my path when on the pc hdd is "E:\Backup\ps3\games\Darksiders - PAL\" (renamed to "E:\Backup\ps3\games\_Darksiders - PAL\" once complete

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What does the _ in front do, alow the OBM to recognize it as a split file?
    Last edited by IHM; 10-03-2010 at 10:03 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OpenSplit v1.1

LOG:
    v1.0 - Initial release
    v1.1 - Bug corrected (files could not be deleted). & Slight improvement of stability.

Now it should work! :]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok guys can you help me out on this onem seems there is an issue with some games, for instance...

Operation Flashpoint - Dragon Rising, There is a file in the _Operation Flashpoint - Dragon Rising\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\PS3Cache\ps3_000.nfs of 4.2gb

When i run this through the programe, the split files are then placed into the root of USRDIR?, So why is it moving the files out of the DIR, and will it be rebuilt correctly, i have notcied a few like this, any ideas anybody?

Ok it works fine if you select 1 game at a time, if you batch process it sometimes moves files so be carefull, something to look into!

Ps i'm also having to manually put the _ infron of the dirs, does it not do it itself?
    Last edited by IHM; 10-03-2010 at 11:43 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by IHM View Post
    What dies the _ in front do, alow the OBM to recognize it as a split file?
    Yes, that is correct.

V1.1 does it by itself for me! Only tried it on eyepet move edition!

Can't try on ps3 yet, psjailbreak coming tomorrow!

Banned User
    Yeah v1.1 is working thanks, i want eyepet but non move edition.

thanks, 1.1 fixed the job for me too

Folders are still renaming with the _ in it and the files are now deleting like they should

Quote Originally Posted by IHM View Post
    When i run this through the programe, the split files are then placed into the root of USRDIR?,

So why is it moving the files out of the DIR, and will it be rebuilt correctly, i have notcied a few like this, any ideas anybody?
    Are you really sure they were in USRDIR? The program takes the path of a BIG file and just adds the extension to it when saving small files. For example, it knows the BIG file is in ...path/bla/BIG.fl - then it adds .66600 or .66601 and so on to it whithout considering the directory. so out comes: ...path/bla/BIG.fl.66600 and ...path/bla/BIG.fl.66601 and so on. Because it already knows where the BIG file is, right?

If you are quite sure the splitted files were in a different folder... Can't imagine what the cause for this bug could possibly be.

just had it running through Star Ocean while I read this. I'm sure I saw the file was in a folder other than USRDIR before I started it...but can't be 100%.

Each game so far that I've done though I've checked on the external drive (not had to chance to try them in ps3 yet though) has the file in the same folder.

I'm going to do Uncharted 2 next... as it has the large files in the \USRDIR\build\main folder so will see what happens this time round seeing as I know where it should have been beforehand

Uncharted 2 retained in same subfolder... so not sure what other guys problem with it is - definately worth him trying to rerip to see if it reoccurs

will of course keep an eye open for next bunch of games I try.
    Last edited by Midnight Tboy; 10-03-2010 at 04:57 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News