Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Fejwin - Here is my setup. I backup directly and only to fat32 external. Can i take my harddrive to PC and run your tool against all my games or have i done something wrong in backing them up to fat32 and its too late to use your prog. I guess maybe i dont get if the ps3 cant play the games that are >4gb or when i back them up my hdd cant store them > 4gb. Please explain.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the game works in the external or i must copy to the internal?

he said to me "can lanch a a game with split file"
    Last edited by yigal33; 10-02-2010 at 02:10 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by gdok View Post
    Fejwin - Here is my setup. I backup directly and only to fat32 external. Can i take my harddrive to PC and run your tool against all my games or have i done something wrong in backing them up to fat32 and its too late to use your prog. I guess maybe i dont get if the ps3 cant play the games that are >4gb or when i back them up my hdd cant store them > 4gb. Please explain.
    If your external drive is FAT32 it can only store files with a max size of 4gb, anything that has been copied to this drive does not need to be split. Only files larger than 4gb need to be split on your PC before copying to the FAT32 external drive. These then need to be copied to your PS3 internal drive to through OBM and it will join the split files back into the original size.

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Very Nice but how do I get the JB games on the PC? I can't get it to usb because of the 4gb+ block

Don't you have an internal HDD? If you want to backup a BluRayDisc, just copy it directly to internal storage. Try to copy without the external HDD being inserted.

thx worked like a dream split files copied over to external then used open backup manager v1.3 and copied to internal patch's files back together while its copying.

i use Comgenie Awesome File program to split motostorm pacificrift which was 12gb and after i put it to my external, plug it to my ps3 and used Open Manager 1.13 (Compiled) and played with no problem!!

open manager 1.13 will join the files for you!! try it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IHM View Post
    Does the filesize change drastically like when copying with filemanager, resistance goes from 17.5gb to 10.5gb when copied from internal to external? either something is missed or its compressed or something?
    It's just bug in the FTP server app reporting incorrectly filesizes for larger files (over 4 GB).

first of all good work and now my question? is can i play splitted games right from external hdd using open manager or i have to merge them on internal hdd before playing because copying to internal takes time and i will appreciate if you can introduce ntfs file system in open manager thanks.

This is a nice option to now see!

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News