Following up on the previous
releases, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander
has released OpenPS3FTP 3.1 Unofficial PS3Mod Beta 1 with additional revisions from jjolano
and details below.
Download: OpenPS3FTP v3.1 PS3Mod Beta 1
/ https://github.com/jjolano/openps3ftp/releases/download/v3.0-rc4/opf-v3.0rc4.zip / http://git.dashhacks.com/openps3ftp
To quote, roughly translated: CHANGELOG OPENPS3FTP 3.1 (OPS3PS3FT31.pkg)
- Fixed data connections
- Removed unnecessary checks.
- Use O2 instead
- Compatible with 4.46 LDZ FERROX/HABIB
- Improved Speed Transfer
- Fixed minor bug cfw 4.46
(may still have some bugs, please report.) Update
: From jjolano
: OpenPS3FTP is an open source FTP server for the PlayStation 3. It supports the basic FTP commands that the typical user would need to transfer files in and out of their console. OpenPS3FTP is built using libraries from the PSL1GHT SDK (commit 534e589).
Release Candidate 4:
- Minimizing use of string streams
- Added more information in README.txt and ChangeLog.txt
- Fixed a few errors and potential bugs from previous release candidates
- Shifted some code around
- Includes DEX build
Release Candidate 3:
Release Candidate 2:
- Fixes some issues in data connection handling.
- Some unnecessary code removed.
Release Candidate 1:
More PlayStation 3 News