You will need access to a hacked PSP to export the remote play settings. All that's included in the download package.
1. If you have not done so already, register your PSP with your PS3 for Remote Play.
2. Copy the ORP_Export folder (it's included) to your PSP under /PSP/GAME
3. Run Open Remote Play Export on your PSP. This will create a file on the memory stick called export.orp. Copy this file to your PC.
4. Run the ORP GUI and click on Import, locate and import export.orp. You will have to manually change the IP address of your PS3, by default it will be set to 0.0.0.0. I keep two profiles, one for local LAN and another for when I'm connecting from the Internet. You can create multiple profiles by simply changing the Name field and clicking Save.
5. Click Import again, this time locate and import "keys.orp." You only have to do this once for a new installation, or if there is a key update.
6. Select a profile, cross your fingers, and click Launch!
Finally, the API and Windows player will be available within a week.
this is gettin on its way but im having problems. the controls from my mac are being parsed to the playstation but there are isnt an output onto my mac. i cant see the playstation xmb and cant hear it on my mac. if i set the playstation to output via its own speakers i can hear when i press a key. is there a toggle or something to get it to show on my mac. i got a macbook pro runnin leopard. also the playstation drops the connection after about 20 seconds
Last edited by slastrina; 05-09-2009 at 02:36 AMReason: forgot stuff