Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just hope they get a good English translator or else this site isn't going to work!

Sponsored Links

Patiently waiting

Sponsored Links
    I still haven't updated since 3.15 and its really starting to kill me. I don't want to risk losing Linux just for PSGroove at this point in time although I pretty sure they'll find a way to incorporate it down the road or a least a method to downgrade.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's nice that they are making the hack available for legacy firmwares. Only problem is. What use does it have?

Almost every game that will be released right now says: UPDATE!

How are they going to solve that ??

Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    It's nice that they are making the hack available for legacy firmwares. Only problem is. What use does it have?

Almost every game that will be released right now says: UPDATE!

How are they going to solve that ??
    edit the sfo, that's easy. Can also patch the OS so it doesn't know the difference.

another project was launched also: playerzone.fr

couldnt you then compare firmwares with 3.15 and 3.21 then you'll find out whats been changed.

or couldn't you technically copy over files from older firmwares over the current?

meh confusing ^_^

i dont think it would be as simple as just coppying the files over and hoping they will work (probably end up with a brick...) with more annalasis on older firmwares we can see where there have been patches to lvl0, lvl1, lvl2 then we can work on reverse engineering the firmware even patching CFW so that we have linux or ps2/ps1 BC.

It's just a sweet matter of time. This feels just like it did back in the early days of the PSP.... ahh the fond memories. I just wish my kids did not update me from 3.15 but it's cool I am happily at 3.41 atm and could not be happier, tough linux would be nice to get back. Another thing to be thankfull is that my ancient Fat has not ylod on me so as far as PS2/PS1 goes I can still play those, but if my fat ever dies getting that back would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by jdoerty View Post
    Another thing to be thankfull is that my ancient Fat has not ylod on me so as far as PS2/PS1 goes I can still play those, but if my fat ever dies getting that back would be nice.
    ylod is fixable anyways.

well, hopefully in the near future we can get on psp level and have a custom firmware so it doesn't matter what our version says we can just spoof it or whatever.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News