Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Another update to OM v2.1I2 with OCI v1.1c, changes below with files and sourcecode included.
    Changes REV I2: 11/11/2010

- It clears the list of games played to start the application.
    - Activating the Remote-Play OM to run from a PC / PSP remote.
    - Added new parameters to indicate the order to draw the layers (Fund, cover, block, etc ...), Change the text on / off home / homebrew, and show whether the selected game disk is in internal / external / BR and its parameters to change its location.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Total noob question i'm sure but what .pkg file/files do i install on my ps3 to use this open manager? When i extracted the rar it has 3 pkg files and some source files. Just wanna make sure I install this correctly. I have a minimus v1 board flashed with hermes v4b.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by chaostic View Post
    Total noob question i'm sure but what .pkg file/files do i install on my ps3 to use this open manager? When i extracted the rar it has 3 pkg files and some source files. Just wanna make sure I install this correctly. I have a minimus v1 board flashed with hermes v4b.
    Use one of the pkg files. Look at the name , they are different,, i.e. Omanxxx , Ocap..

Thats the specific Folder name your games have to be installed on the internal Harddrive.

Next time go to the support section.

Greets

can you compile one that installs under the Network category? pls

I have installed the OM 2.1I-2 and now I have 2 icons of OM. The new one shows a size of 3.68MB but the old one (2.1F) shows size of 269GB. I am wondering if I can delete the old one without deleting all of the games I have backed up internally??

Thank you.

Sounds like maybe you installed one that installs games to one directory and then you installed 2.1I but used the file that installs games to another directory...

See the post two up from yours. Maybe that will help.

That's what i told here before. Look at the PKG filenames i.e. OMANxxx and so on. These are going to be your game folders.

Erase the smaller OM from your xmb, NOT the big one or your games are gone!!!

Open up your FTP server and have a look on your ps3 into games folder. Then you look for the proper OM folder like OMANXXX. Got it? Ok, now install the pkg with the exact same folder name in it. That wont erase anything!

Greets Modmate

Thank you very much, that was a big help.

Open Manager v2.1 J-2

Another update to OM v2.1 J-2, as usual the changes are below with files and sourcecode included.
    Open Manager v2.1 J-2

REV J Changes:
    - Signed eboot REV I-2 to run on CFW of waninkoko

REV J-2 Changes:

- Fixed always ask where to install the games on the internal disk to start the program, now set the first time you install the OM.
    - Patching the FTP deactivated, the eboot to be encrypted and not possible to change directly from now on will be Full FTP, all units being watched.
    - Include both PKG, both signed to 3.55 GeoHot as Debug mode for CFW 3.41 and 3.55 with dongle Waninkoko
    - Now if we set the external drive as a data unit of play, restart the OM longer asks to set the installation path for backup (only 3.41 and hermes dongle v3 / 4)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Will 2.1J still work on a 3.41 using a dongle? Or is this update strictly for use on the CFW?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News