Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Why is there a new version of this almost daily?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    Why is there a new version of this almost daily?
    because the ps3 jailbreak scene is just a few months old. anything new they find are incorporated and any bugs and errors found are eliminated from the applications they are developing.

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Here is another OM 2.1 update:
    REV H-5 Changes

- Next and previous Caratula to use duplex 3D
    Attached Files Attached Files

THIS IS THE ONLY MANAGER that i can get lucha libre to work with. 2.1H5 works great. i would like to see scroll with d-pad left and right to go throught the list faster.

Me too.. I don't understand why this fast-move with r/l arrows has been removed.

Can somebody please teach me how to do the installation of game data to an external hdd? I tried saving the game in every directory possible (\LAUN12345, devhdd0\GAMEZ, and devhdd0\OMAN46756\GAMEZ) and it still says unsupported payload whenever I press Select.

Hi all, what's the reason for the 2 directory types. OMAN01234 and OMAN46756?

Thanks.

I've a little question about the function that allow to copy games from the internal hdd to the external and vice versa...

The ftpserver allow to copy from the internal hdd files > 4GB to the ext fat32 hdd, can i do it wih open manager?

Quote Originally Posted by MannyMania View Post
    Hi all, what's the reason for the 2 directory types. OMAN01234 and OMAN46756?
    I replied on this here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...on-114508.html

It was also updated today to OM v2.1I, changes below with files and sourcecode included.
    Changes REV I:

- Allows PNG tramsparencias
    - Messages to install themes / LYRICS
    - New parameters: NOCOVER_TO_ICON, IMG_COVER_ORI_W, IMG_COVER_ORI_H, IMG_COVER3D_SIMPLE_ORI_W, IMG_COVER3D_SIMPLE_ORI_H, IMG_COVER3D_DOUBLE_ORI_W, IMG_COVER3D_DOUBLE_ORI_H, COVER3D_SIMPLE, COVER3D_DOUBLE, COVER3D_PRIOR_NEXT, COVER3DDOUBLE_PRIOR_NEXT, IMG_BLOQ_BTN_INVERT, TEMPLATE, HIDE_INFO_STATUS_BLOQ, HIDE_DRIVES_STATUS_BLOQ, HIDE_DRIVES_STATUS_NOBLOQ
    - Added search paths COVERS3D/SIMPLE 3D and 3D caratulas sided COVERS3D/DOUBLE
    - Now if you do not see album art on the external drive, the online search (Command-Left for the selected L2, L2 Der for the whole list)
    - The command to watch disk space it occupies in the game, now shows the ID-GAME
    - You can now specify in the subject, if not find the cover that shows the game icon
    - Left L1, just install issues, separating the front panel to search for Left L2
    - Can be used for title page Previous / Next to be caratulas duplex 3D or 3D
    - Ability to use text templates, thus we can customize the background image
    - You can hide text information to be in locked mode, as you can hide the disk size being in locked mode or not.
    - Added Portuguese language to the original topic
    - The covers server configuration is stored in the options.ini where OM is installed, you can switch to other urls, does not operate the urls which has by default.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am sure you have gotten this question before and i am sorry for repeating it BUT... How do i copy my PS3 game to HDD?

When i place the game "Eye Of Judgment" into the PS3 and load Open Manager v2.1I and select the game it's grayed out and says bdvd 0.000GB and i press copy but does not do anything. I have tried Open Copy Install 1.1c.pkg as well thinking that's how to copy the games to HDD but i get the same thing "bdvd 0.000GB and i press copy but does not do anything."

Edit: WOW.. sorry been up too long HAHAHA.. i was pushing the wrong button, DAMN SDtv and not able to see things
    Last edited by zzk2001; 11-01-2010 at 06:15 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News