Can somebody please teach me how to do the installation of game data to an external hdd? I tried saving the game in every directory possible (\LAUN12345, devhdd0\GAMEZ, and devhdd0\OMAN46756\GAMEZ) and it still says unsupported payload whenever I press Select.
It was also updated today to OM v2.1I, changes below with files and sourcecode included.
Changes REV I:
- Allows PNG tramsparencias
- Messages to install themes / LYRICS
- New parameters: NOCOVER_TO_ICON, IMG_COVER_ORI_W, IMG_COVER_ORI_H, IMG_COVER3D_SIMPLE_ORI_W, IMG_COVER3D_SIMPLE_ORI_H, IMG_COVER3D_DOUBLE_ORI_W, IMG_COVER3D_DOUBLE_ORI_H, COVER3D_SIMPLE, COVER3D_DOUBLE, COVER3D_PRIOR_NEXT, COVER3DDOUBLE_PRIOR_NEXT, IMG_BLOQ_BTN_INVERT, TEMPLATE, HIDE_INFO_STATUS_BLOQ, HIDE_DRIVES_STATUS_BLOQ, HIDE_DRIVES_STATUS_NOBLOQ
- Added search paths COVERS3D/SIMPLE 3D and 3D caratulas sided COVERS3D/DOUBLE
- Now if you do not see album art on the external drive, the online search (Command-Left for the selected L2, L2 Der for the whole list)
- The command to watch disk space it occupies in the game, now shows the ID-GAME
- You can now specify in the subject, if not find the cover that shows the game icon
- Left L1, just install issues, separating the front panel to search for Left L2
- Can be used for title page Previous / Next to be caratulas duplex 3D or 3D
- Ability to use text templates, thus we can customize the background image
- You can hide text information to be in locked mode, as you can hide the disk size being in locked mode or not.
- Added Portuguese language to the original topic
- The covers server configuration is stored in the options.ini where OM is installed, you can switch to other urls, does not operate the urls which has by default.
I am sure you have gotten this question before and i am sorry for repeating it BUT... How do i copy my PS3 game to HDD?
When i place the game "Eye Of Judgment" into the PS3 and load Open Manager v2.1I and select the game it's grayed out and says bdvd 0.000GB and i press copy but does not do anything. I have tried Open Copy Install 1.1c.pkg as well thinking that's how to copy the games to HDD but i get the same thing "bdvd 0.000GB and i press copy but does not do anything."
Edit: WOW.. sorry been up too long HAHAHA.. i was pushing the wrong button, DAMN SDtv and not able to see things
Last edited by zzk2001; 11-01-2010 at 05:15 PMReason: Automerged Doublepost