Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by gearsofrock View Post
    i read there version 2.1e out, is this true or did someone do typo meant to put d not e ?
    here are the 2.1e files, source & compiled with open copy install :-)
    Changes REV E:

- Added various game configurations and settings are saved for each game selected.
    - Added an option to require the major version patch 3.41, before always activated by default, it is not necessary for all games, only for new, so it is best to take it out and select in the game required
    - Removed Start to start playing automatically, but now is a parameter that is saved per game, so you only have to select the game you work with this option, which will be saved for the next time you want to open, now checkered
    - Removed option to backup BR-DISC, since it is the same as the Copy
    - Added parameter to make games that require disc to work, now if you mark a game with this option, if you have no disc in the reader, will not let you open it, so that we avoid a crash the console, wanting release a game that requires hard when we have not inserted.
    - Fixed patching of L1, so only run it when we launched the game, it was unnecessary to run only when you press L1, IVAM and then not release a game that required it, was still active patch memory.
    - Show error messages when you want to mount a game that internal drive, when we activate an option in the payload is not implemented, or when we have inserted a disk and mark we want to play a game that requires it.
    - Unified code to compile the original version without requiring OMAN01234 OMAN46756 or have two sources for each.
    - Changed Combination of L1 R1 START START to change the path where to find games on the internal disk.
    Changes OCI 1.1:
    - Added language: InglÚs / Franšaise (same as the OM, is now seeking BGx.png background files being x the number corresponding to the region)
    - Now shows the version used Payload: Psgroove v1, Hermes v3 / 4, PL3
    - Now allows you to mount external disk installed game data, if we want to play games from the PSN passed to external disk.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by luix View Post
    here are the 2.1e files, source & compiled with open copy install :-)
    Thanks luix and +Rep. I will add this to the first post now also.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sry for the noob question. Can i use the above manager with my ps3break v1.0 non upgradeable & will i be able to play moh? Keep up d good work & thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by asuss View Post
    sry for the noob question. Can i use the above manager with my ps3break v1.0 non upgradeable & will i be able to play moh? Keep up d good work & thanks in advance
    Sorry, that not possible. You`ll need at least the Hermes 4 payload to be able to install updates (Retail).

Greets

Seems like i can't get MOH internal to work without modding the param and eboot, isn't this supposed to make 3.42 games work without the modding or just re send it and try again? I use hermes 4 on olimex 162usb.
    Last edited by Figgzor; 10-22-2010 at 06:40 AM

Unhappy

I'M using Hermes v4b/d (not sure which) with original bm and open bm 1.17.1. Can I use v2.1 d/e etc along with them or will it overwrite them?

Arrow

Another update- OM v2.1F:
    Changes REV F:

- Now detects the required version of the game, and patches to the version of your FW.
    - Function Path> 3.41 also adapted to patch version 3.15 now in some games that required higher version are recognized
    - Now save the state of the FTP, when we get back into the state it was when exiting.
    - Patching FTP, so you can see all drives, select the option to PKG, added the source folder for developers Extras
    - Added Japanese language, both the menu and the readme, Thanks for translating zun.
    Attached Files Attached Files

needed the update 2.1e freezes my PS3, thanks Boss.

it maybe be a dum question but what's the difference between 2.1f 2.1d and 2.1e?

also if I have gaia manager installed and I want to replace it with this one how do I transfer games? Do I simply drag'n'drop folders via ftp server?

translation OM 2.1f to polish (40 million people )

x launch = Zaladuj gre
    [] launch direct = Zaladuj od razu
    o copy = Kopiuj gre
    ˄ delete = Usun gre
    R3 fix permissions = Sprawdz uprawnienia (i dont known what it is)
    L3 test files = Sprawdz pliki
    L1 patch = Patchuj gre
    L2 patch >3.41 = Patchuj grę >3.42
    R1 ftp server = Serwer FTP
    R2 Mode OM = Tryb OM (i dont known what it is)
    select hdd int > hdd ext = Kopiuj na dysk zew.
    start require br-disc = Wymaga dysku BR

Open copy install 1.1a

x exit = Wyjscie
    [] copy param/icon = Kopiuj Param/Icon (i dont known what it is)
    o copy = Kopiuj gre
    ˄ delete = Usun
    select hdd int >hdd ext = Kopiuj na dysk zew.

i change background screen from source to polish, ":" singns position is untouched, capslock is used because in poland we have small tv's, sa small letters in unreadable

please add my language to this awesome program, add me in the credits too, if you can

best regards from Poland, viva Real Madrid XD
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

bg6polish.png  

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News