Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Does this mean we don't need to edit param and replace eboot for 3.42 games?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can i use this with ps3 break v1.1 without losing my games and re copying them all... thanks..

oh and thanks for all the work for all previous and current devs.. great work..
    Last edited by elser1; 10-21-2010 at 04:24 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have a Phat that's PS2 compatible, can I install/play Ps2 backups with my system with say a ps3break?

Thanks

Banned User
    I think not. This is for PS3 games only.

As you can already play PS2 then get "Swap Magic" and you can play PS2 backups from HDD. Thats been available for about 2 years now.

Here's a question for the devs or someone who knows, can jailbreak mode run PS2 homebrew? If so how?

That way we can play PS2 backups from HDD using USBLoader (Is that what its called? It's been ages since I had a 60GB PS3)
    Last edited by Jes03; 10-21-2010 at 05:57 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    I think not. This is for PS3 games only.

As you can already play PS2 then get "Swap Magic" and you can play PS2 backups from HDD. Thats been available for about 2 years now.
    cheers mate, don't like the way you have to change the discs, can't be good for the laser etc.

thank you for answering, just wanna play initial d ss.

can we unjailbreak our system as in uninstall all the apps so it'd be ban hammer immune?
    Last edited by endoe; 10-21-2010 at 05:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by endoe View Post
    cheers mate, don't like the way you have to change the discs, can't be good for the laser etc.

thank you for answering, just wanna play initial d ss.

can we unjailbreak our system as in uninstall all the apps so it'd be ban hammer immune?
    Sort of, you can delete the apps but I was told there is a file of everything thats been run on the system which will still be sent to $ony.

With Swap Magic you only put the disc in and thats it. All games run from HDD. You can put them on HDD via the PC so the laser is only used once to read the SM disc and thats it.

There is a PS3 version of InitalD. It looks the same as the PS2 version. It plays the same. I think its just a port to PS3 as it looks identical.

Maybe I misunderstood it, but does this one let you do the game data install to the external hdd and run the games with it there?

What is the difference between these two packages?

Open Manager v2.1D (Original)
    Open Manager v2.1D (OMAN01234)

Thanks for any help,
    m

Is there an english version of the open copy install program?

Does this do this for anyone else it works fine with installation and running from the external but all the other icons on the ps3 change and dont work I get an error when I click one and I have to restart the ps3 for them to be right and work rignt?
    Last edited by tjay17; 10-21-2010 at 06:26 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i read there version 2.1e out, is this true or did someone do typo meant to put d not e ?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News