Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Yes - it was - the same way as PAIN and one or two more I can't recall right now ...
    There is a retail disc for High Velocity Bowling, which is the release I've been referring to. [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Open Manager 1.5 released and Hermes v3 also.
    Open Manager v1.15 changelog:

- Removed that patch mode as it is no longer needed.

With the introduction of Hermes payload v3 many games with controller issues are now fixed, there is no longer any need for patched mode, therefore it has been dropped as a deprecated feature. It is reported that even retail patches now fully work. Congratulations to Hermes on a job very well done, Community owes you a great deal. You just beat everyone to it As proof also my compiled version of Hermes v3 for PIC18f4550,16Mhz,LVP with no bootloader is attached. Do not ask for more hex here please.
    Hermes v3 changelog:

- V3 includes the new syscall 8 Tool - payload uses 0x80000000007ff000 as destination address - Read the notes in syscall8.h
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does someone know if the OBM rips games the EXACT same way as the original BM? (in terms of what files are copied and file permissions)

(only asking because I ripped GoW3 with OBM and it failed to launch, when ripped with the original BM it was fine)

Thanks

As far as i know the OBM rip the disc the same way as the BM and also faster. On the last version it auto fix the permissions if you get some error.

Thanks. Doing a fresh rip of GoW3 now. Hopefully it works. Street Fighter 4 ripped and plays beautifully now on 1.15.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I moved my Gamez folder to hdd0/GAMES and now when I go to launch demon's souls it says that the game needs at least 53mb to run. I have 450gb free. I tried changing permissions etc. nothing works. Also I couldn't find any game data in the XMB. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by sean222 View Post
    Thanks. Doing a fresh rip of GoW3 now. Hopefully it works. Street Fighter 4 ripped and plays beautifully now on 1.15.
    This is what I want to hear... I tried to rip SF4 3 times with version 1.13 and it would just stop at the same file every time. I had to use the original BM to rip it. Did u try it as well on the older OBM versions and it failed as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
    This is what I want to hear... I tried to rip SF4 3 times with version 1.13 and it would just stop at the same file every time. I had to use the original BM to rip it. Did u try it as well on the older OBM versions and it failed as well?
    My fault. After a fresh HD format -> Hermes v3 + OBM 1.15 ...a fresh rip of GoW3 and SSF4 returns and error (800xxxx) (forgot the number)

Going to try the original BM again.

Arrow

Please continue discussion here now guys: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ve-113636.html

Sponsored Links
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News