Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 959



  1. #51
    Contributor snipes420's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Has anyone tried to run the otheros binary the same way as homebrew with this launcher? I would think if it was that simple someone would have done it. I havent tried installing the otheros installer on my JB'd rig yet but can someone that has please try that?

  2. #52
    Contributor ver01's Avatar
    Sponsored Links

    Question

    Sponsored Links
    Sorry, is there any guideline to use the special function of splits files on FAT external HD? Thanks

    Special support for big files in FAT: it splits files >= 4GB using .666xx fragments (if the file is name.ext, the file splits as name.ext.66600, name.ext.66601,...). This file is not bootable and it is marked using '_' as folder prefix. The file is joining when you copy it to hdd0 device

  3. #53
    Senior Member d3adliner's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How the heck do I change the game path? I press L2+Start and it says "Want you to use /OMAN46756 to install the game?". But if I choose no it tells me "/OMAN46756 is the new folder for games". That's the same folder, lol. And it doesn't give me any option to change it to anything else. Help!

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    I was going to start changing the color codes but it's not a 6 digit hex it's 8 so what color picker were you using?
    it includes an alpha value.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by manboo8000 View Post
    hey, are games like f1 2010 or Racket Sports running with this backupmanager?
    NO, from what i've been reading it seems that incompatibility is caused by the sourcecode for PSGroove, some USB functions are messed up. To get that fixed the code has to be optimized, nothing to do with BM.
    Quote Originally Posted by d3adliner View Post
    How the heck do I change the game path? I press L2+Start and it says "Want you to use /OMAN46756 to install the game?". But if I choose no it tells me "/OMAN46756 is the new folder for games". That's the same folder, lol. And it doesn't give me any option to change it to anything else. Help!
    Upon installing it scans your drive for the GAMEZ folder once found it will ask you to use that folder, if you decline or it isn't there it uses its own folder. You can't choose it or make a new one.
    Last edited by bigdaddie; 09-30-2010 at 02:26 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddie View Post
    NO, from what i've been reading it seems that incompatibility is caused by the sourcecode for PSGroove, some USB functions are messed up. To get that fixed the code has to be optimized, nothing to do with BM.

    Upon installing it scans your drive for the GAMEZ folder once found it will ask you to use that folder, if you decline or it isn't there it uses its own folder. You can't choose it or make a new one.
    Gotcha. Thanks for the reply.

    Edit: +rep

  7. #57
    Quick question guys. I've tried using the FTP twice and it has frozen my PS3. Anyone else having this issue? I'm using WinSCP. Thanks

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne0z View Post
    Quick question guys. I've tried using the FTP twice and it has frozen my PS3. Anyone else having this issue? I'm using WinSCP. Thanks
    The FTP feature has also frozen my PS3. Three times to be exact so I stopped trying it. I'll stick with blockb0x 1.1 until it's integrated into this.

  9. #59
    i have installed it, but it didn't show me my games on internal hdd in Laun12345. Must i move all these games to Oman45678?

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by manboo8000 View Post
    i have installed it, but it didnt show me my games on internal hdd in Laun12345. Must i move all these games to Oman45678?
    This is answered 3-4 posts above by bigdaddy.

 
Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News