Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    got rid of the popup at start, misc other changes.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Makoto83 View Post
    Thanks Jurai2 great job !!
    This is the GUI i'm after does anyone have a link to this pkg?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey Jurai, good work as always. I know you've said releasing source for every update would cause too many branching versions, but I'd ask for you to consider a compromise, perhaps posting source at the end of any day where you have made good progress.

In just the past few days we have seen a flurry of development and inspiration among the homebrew community. I don't think it's any coincidence that this was prompted by the sharing of code and knowledge by people like the original designer of OBM, Hermes, and moh.whatever his name is. What is there really to lose by posting source along with your progress? Anyone interested enough to dive into the source should be capable of following forum threads and staying on top of the most recent activity.

IMO we should continue to promote the developing ps3 scene by keeping thing open source.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    added deanrk's code for directly launching a game, meant to do it awhile ago.

also added a bootup sound, replace BOOT.AT3 in the /dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/USRDIR/ to change it, or delete it and nothing will play. The audio is played in a separate thread so you can put whatever length audio you want, wont affect the program. According to the sdk docs, looping should work, I haven't tried it though.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Jurai2! One Question. Is it possible to use the FTP-Funktion to copy games to the GAMES-Folder?

Just found some source from this morning posted a few dozen pages back. Consider me satisfied... for now

Red Face

I love Pokemon on my PS3!!! Jurai2 thank you very much for all your hard work, I'm loving your version. Keep up the good work if you can I'm extremely grateful. I like pink!!

I recommend trying blackb0x instead of the OM built in ftp, built in OM server is not very good.

Nah, 2.0 won't fix it either... at least as far as my tests with SSF4. I've tried multiple chipsets cuz i have a few, from teeny to the PIC, all the payloads and any combination right now you can think of. Even switched to a OM from about 2 hrs ago...

The only time i don't get the eboot error is if i boot a game off my external hdd. noone else has this problem?
    Last edited by caleb4god; 10-02-2010 at 06:19 AM

The hermes patch messes up usb access afaik.

Sponsored Links

Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News