Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I made KZ2 backup on my internal hdd - i put on Kz2 icon in backup manager and !!! he going to Ps3 menu ... HELP

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurai2 View Post
    working on a major feature, cjpc helped me with some of it but still needs a lot of work, hopefully have something tomorrow.

it's pretty easy to make a wishful thinking photoshop mock up, not as easy to make a functional implementation.
    Any previews of what it's gonna be? hopefully you got the SND0 file to play when viewing the game list

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by marc2590 View Post
    Any previews of what it's gonna be? hopefully you got the SND0 file to play when viewing the game list
    You mean ICON1.PAM? It would be pretty trivial to load as there is sample code already available so it should be doable, although a lot of tweaking would be required... I may look into this. Not a bad idea though

He probably meant SND0 since it's the atrac3 file, actually.

Banned User
    SND0.AT3 works good when building the pkg. That puts sound on the XMB menu.

It did get kind of annoying so I removed it. Guess its all personal preference.

we're talking about playing the files the games have in them. I already have snd0 supported, playing the icon movies is overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by PSGamer24 View Post
    You mean ICON1.PAM? It would be pretty trivial to load as there is sample code already available so it should be doable, although a lot of tweaking would be required...I may look into this. Not a bad idea though
    No, ICON1.PAM is a video file instead of an icon. when u highlight a game in the xmb it shows PIC1.PNG as the background and the sound that goes with it is the SND0.AT3 file

edit: oops didnt see others had already answered for me lol i took to long to type my answer.
    Last edited by marc2590; 10-02-2010 at 04:21 AM

Quote Originally Posted by geordiedean View Post
    jurai your attachment pkg of latest build is failing to extract for me says header is corrupt unexpected end of archive.
    This happens occasionally when downloading attachments. Just check the file size stated in the post against the actual size of downloaded file and you'll see it's not complete. Just re-download until you get the whole file correctly.

we're talking about playing the files the games have in them. I already have snd0 supported, playing the icon movies is overkill.
    Hi there, would it be possible to have the icon videos play please jurai2? I know it could be overkill but that is something I would really like I like your progress and the work you have been doing... amazing

Updates:

- images are now cached in /dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/cache/
    you can delete the old cache folder with comgenie's app.

- Fixed the Quit Game option in the XMB, will now properly exit
    without resetting your system / jailbreak.
    Nice I have one problem aftering using this one open manager wont show my games on the list?

I used ftp and there still in OMAN46756/GAMEZ it just wont show up.. I went back to the Original om 1.13 and all my games are now showing ?

Sponsored Links

Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News