Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Indeed, enough with the Jerry Springer show here... both Jurai2 and PSGamer24 work differently (one with a multiple releases and the other with a bunch of things added in one) so the PS3 community benefits from them both regardless of which individuals prefer.

Let's keep this thread on topic now so that I don't have to read through pages of "he-said, she-said" highschool crapola between updates.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sorry for posting new versions when a features added, apparently that isn't 'cool' with psgamer24

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    are open manager 1.13 and hermesv2 the same or different? can someone tell me do i need both or just one to install.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurai2 View Post
    sorry for posting new versions when a features added, apparently that isn't 'cool' with psgamer24
    No worries. Just try to be better with releases like blackb0x and eiz (snes emu). Release major version, then add important fixes later in one go. That's how the pro's do it and it makes it easier to track versions.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by PSGamer24 View Post
    No worries. Just try to be better with releases like blackb0x and eiz (snes emu). Release major version, then add important fixes later in one go. That's how the pro's do it and it makes it easier to track versions.
    No actually i believe 'pros' release a major version and name it version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 etc

and as bugs show up and fixes are found they are released and named 1.1, 1.2 2.1, 3.3 so on and so forth

and if they addd something really minor ; 2.2.1, 3.2.2 i think you get the point.

any way they keep pumping out new versions so users can benefit from the improvements without having to wait a long time for them to make 5 new features in order to release a bundled release.

^@ PSgamer24 dude shut up! you're both great leave it at that! Lets be on topic!
    Last edited by JonnE; 10-02-2010 at 02:41 AM

Jurai2 make a good job with OM first i think its better to bring new fixes and the layout and menu can be bring later...

i have see a nice menu style below, this look nice

in the next days I'll be watching the source code to understand how the programming of the PS3 works then I will also begin to build.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

backupe.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by PSGamer24 View Post
    For an end-user product that is being sold, maybe. But many in the open-source community (esp. those interested in the code) follow developments MUCH closer. Hence the frequent updates, and for more established projects repositories. I'm no expert programmer by any means, but let your work speak for itself. Everything that happens here is history in the making, who can blame those that want to be a part of it, in one way or another?

Back on topic - One major benefit over the original BM is backups don't take nearly as long now. All the cosmetic stuff I can take or leave just nice bonus tho.

Quote Originally Posted by xynuerz View Post
    Jurai2 make a good job with OM first i think its better to bring new fixes and the layout and menu can be bring later...

i have see a nice menu style below, this look nice

in the next days I'll be watching the source code to understand how the programming of the PS3 works then I will also begin to build.
    That GUI is sick at the pace Jurai is going i say he has OM looking like this by monday

working on a major feature, cjpc helped me with some of it but still needs a lot of work, hopefully have something tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by marc2590 View Post
    That GUI is sick at the pace Jurai is going i say he has OM looking like this by monday
    it's pretty easy to make a wishful thinking photoshop mock up, not as easy to make a functional implementation.
    Last edited by Jurai2; 10-02-2010 at 02:56 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News