Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    perhaps the author of this app could inform us what files hes changing and what hes changing?

this app has been running for about 10 minutes now and doing nothing and i cannot kill the process.... it requires a hard reboot.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This shows a lot of promise, but to enable backups we'll probably need to patch a virtual mod chip or figure out the pkg format of the "PS1 Classics". I know the classics include a scanned version of the game manual in the .pkg file.

Installed PS1 classics run fine on my 80gig BC console JB'd with psgroove 1.1 without further patching. And the memory card assignment works also, if done from the PS button menu. But again, very nice to have the discs working again, thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckluka View Post
    You only need a bc model for PS2 Games... Syscall 36 redirection makes my head hurt

PS2 Emulation is around the corner... the developers are going to release the "PCSX2 for PS3"

Its a PS2 emulator for the ps3
    Without backward compatibility ?

This will kill my poor 60go

Jackpollack!

Listen Up, Can you FTP into your Hard Drive, and find one of the "PSOne Classics" and upload it here?! Might help me do the backup thing!

iLLNESs, it changes some files!, You need .NET Framework 3.5 for this to work!

This may as well sound as the DUMBEST Thing ever! But, can someone on <3.15 use this http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...-live-ps3-ram/ to dump their live ram, and upload it?
    Last edited by Luckluka; 10-10-2010 at 02:43 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

what's the point? just don't trigger the jailbreak when switching the ps3 on and they will work, isn't that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2k View Post
    Just a thought about backups, what if we use syscall 36 to redirect a PSX/PS2 game folder to /dev_bdvd like we do with PS3 games?
    ps2/ps1 discs dont get mounted to /dev_bdvd afaik

The point IS: that this will make you have the normal xmb AND it will be jailbreaked at the same time!

And with the release of NZHawks awesome peekpoke, this will allow you to experiment!

well i can confirm it works, had to install an xp VM and install .net3.5 then run it there.

this app doesnt seem to like my win7 for some reason.

Thats weird! I compiled the app on a windows 7 64bit, but its a 32bit executable, i think you had to run it as admin

Quote Originally Posted by Luckluka View Post
    Jackpollack!

Listen Up, Can you FTP into your Hard Drive, and find one of the "PSOne Classics" and upload it here?! Might help me do the backup thing!
    I'll make it when I reach a savepoint in Castlevania. Do you know how to recognize each game? I got a lot of them, all PAL versions except 2 NTSC (US), so I can upload on of each type.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News