Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is good news. We should start seeing a lot of emulators to come, and other forms of homebrew. I can't wait until the PS3 has say XBMC ported? Since I blew the e-fuses on my 360, and can't jtag that. I use XBMC on XBOX 1 probably probably every other day, still such a good media player but lacks the HD support on XBOX 1 that is.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This kind of news makes me really happy!!!

I'm really into my old skool consoles..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome Great news but he's got a hard task ahead of him won't mind seeing those emulators around.

This is awesome, wonder how long it would take though. But I'll be patiently waiting, and please make it compatible on all ps3s.

What's not clear to me, will he port it through OtherOS (which means he has to have a PS3 with FW 3.15 max) or through the PSJailbreak..
    No matter which method he uses, porting it to the PS3 isn't easy, as using the SPU's optimally isn't an easy task.. BUT he already has a working version, so optimizing it is the only real thing needed, but that might take a long time..

I did mention some time back that this was coming. I talked to Razi and got him interested in this a couple days ago. In case there's anyone that doesn't know me, I'm a team member for PCSX2 and I'm now married to the lead dev's sister (it's a long story).
    Last edited by General Plot; 09-07-2010 at 02:48 PM

Quote Originally Posted by lohr View Post
    This is good news. We should start seeing a lot of emulators to come, and other forms of homebrew. I can't wait until the PS3 has say XBMC ported? Since I blew the e-fuses on my 360, and can't jtag that. I use XBMC on XBOX 1 probably probably every other day, still such a good media player but lacks the HD support on XBOX 1 that is.
    It's not that xbmc doesn't support HD on xbox 1, it's the xbox itself that doesn't have enough horsepower to play the vids. I too, used mine everyday until about a year ago when I discovered the awesomeness of ps3 media server and a wired connection
    Last edited by Bishoff; 09-07-2010 at 03:08 PM

Oh man! I love nullDC! This would be really great to emulate the Dreamcast on the PS3! And PCSX2 speaks for itself

PS: Didn't the psjailbreak guys said, that the BM 1.1 would allow you to play PS1/PS2 games?? Or was it just a dream...

if only there would be a perfectly optimized xbox360 emulator for the ps3...

i love dreamcast and the great dreamcast games, hope nulldc will work properly.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News