Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Probably works exceptional well when the move gets supported.

The DS is resistive SO that means no multitouch... aka one Move will work great.

I hope that came out a version of the N64.

Video: NDS3 WIP - Nintendo DS Emulator on PS3

News that Anonymous has been working hard on the NDS emulator for the ps3 and today we get a wip video demo. Rough translation:
    There are some days that we announced in exclusivity the new creation of Anonymous, which is simply porting an emulator Nintendo DS. Replying now codenamed NDS3, this emulator has improved, so we decided to make a video of the latest draft to show you the status.

Since the last version, Anonymous had to start developing the emulator DeSmuME to adapt to the available base on PC to make it compatible with the PowerPC architecture of the PlayStation 3. Now, the console is capable of using the CPU to successfully comfortably play 3D games, they were accelerated by 7 times compared to the first version.

However, the emulator is still under development and 3D games are not yet optimized to their fullest. We therefore present two games in this video, Yoshi's Island DS and Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. Pour profiter au maximum du gameplay proposé par l'émulateur, nous avons coupé les cinématiques. To make the most of the gameplay offered by the emulator, we cut the cutscenes.

As you see, the 2D games are very fluid and require almost no work, Anonymous will therefore now concentrate on the most advanced games to optimize the architecture of the PlayStation 3. The video is available below, we will give you more information, always exclusive, as soon as development progresses.

Source: ps3gen.fr/nds3-video-emulateur-nintendo-ds-actualite-14447.html

Thanks for the video update zeromx and +Rep, I have merged it into our ongoing thread now.

Video: PS3 Nintendo DS (NDS) Emulator Alpha Build Demo Arrives

Today PSX-Scene shared an updated demo video of the PS3 Nintendo DS (NDS) Emulator Alpha Build by an anonymous PlayStation 3 developer.

To quote: "It is running very smoothly. I loaded up some games and they all played fine with the exception of the sound, which is not working in the current build.

Sorry for the short video. The noise in the background is my fan, as it really hot here these days, but it was not easy holding my 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab in my hand, while using the PS3 Controller on my lap."

The PS3 Nintendo DS (NDS) Emulator Alpha Build Demo is posted below with an official release pending.

Video: PS3 Nintendo DS (NDS) Emulator Alpha Build Demo Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Oh man I've been checking the post every day for news like this and its finally here (well almost), I'm no programer but it would be awesome if you could stream the touch screen to an android phone or device using WiFi or Bluetooth but i don't even know if that's possible but it would be really cool.

Something more to look forward to. One of some emulators I hope to see on the PS3 scene soon.

Epic update!

Excelent news! I hope to see a playable GTA Chinatown Wars soon

Can't wait to play Pokemon Black on a big screen, I haven't got around to downloading it for my R4 yet anyways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12