Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I want to know if this new hex works with managers that have incorporated the poke, that mati (forget his name) fix. I've read posts about those managers (i.e., deanrr and jurai's cover manager) conflicting with this hex. Any truth to that?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    every single one of them confirmed to be working, this is getting more than interesting

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is awesome news! cheers!

hopefully next step is to allow every game to work with no disc.

Zentsuken, is this the same source from the other post if so, I made one with .bin if not ? The To8xv let me make one with the descriptor.S do you think that will work.

So we still have to put the original disc inside the ps3 to be able to update? A lot of work

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshon View Post
    Zentsuken, is this the same source from the other post if so, I made one with .bin if not ? The To8xv let me make one with the descriptor.S do you think that will work.
    No idea, I compiled an earlier payload with Hermes v3 + W + Math's fix, however since this has +2 Fix Math. All I did was copy and paste the descriptor.s attached on the first post, and copy it to my psgroove-hermes folder. However I get this error when It tries doing it. I'm imagining by doing this properly, I could get that .bin and then compile it with to8xv.

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Error.png  
    Last edited by Zentsuken; 10-14-2010 at 09:49 PM

Banned User
    Here is the source ready to be compiled with linux:

~evil
    Attached Files Attached Files

Does anyone have a hex for a maxamus with working leds?

Quote Originally Posted by Zentsuken View Post
    No idea, I compiled an earlier payload with Hermes v3 + W + Math's fix, however since this has +2 Fix Math. All I did was copy and paste the descriptor.s attached on the first post, and copy it to my psgroove-hermes folder. However I get this error when It tries doing it. I'm imagining by doing this properly, I could get that .bin and then compile it with to8xv.
    You need to add the dir with the compilers from the sdk to PATH in environment variables.

Search the forums for setting up sdk...

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    Here is the source ready to be compiled with linux:

~evil
    Thanks evil, really appreciate it! Quick question, this is rather newbie since I only figured this out a few days ago. However, when i try compiling it. I get the screenshot I attached above. What am I doing above?

I type "makefile" and that happens. Man this is rather embarrassing, but gotta start somewhere. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by fiskee View Post
    You need to add the dir with the compilers from the sdk to PATH in environment variables.
    Search the forums for setting up sdk...
    Really? The odd thing is, that I managed to correctly create a pkg file. I also double checked and I do have System Variables/Path all correctly setup. I'll keep checking though. Thanks!
    Last edited by Zentsuken; 10-14-2010 at 09:57 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News