Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

After you pressed x on "Restore PS3 System" Did u confirmed it with x again and then turn it off with the main power switch?

I just pulled the power cord.

After you pressed x on "Restore PS3 System" Did you confirmed it with x again?

It would be great if someone made a video showing how to do this

Meh. The scene pretty much has been dead for months. It was fun while it lasted.

I'm sorry guys, but without more technical knowledge this seems like a lot of voodoo to me. As was mentioned before, there seem to be some inconsistencies with phat/slim jargon mixed together, when this is supposed to be for phats only. Maybe it's mistranslated, I dunno. The jury's still out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dinzy View Post
    Meh. The scene pretty much has been dead for months. It was fun while it lasted.
    How is it "Dead"? Lol.

if slifer says he has actually successfully done this then i guess, him being a mod, i'd have to believe this works.. would be good if someone could put a video for people having trouble and wanting to do it..

Quote Originally Posted by TheShroomster View Post
    I have tried this almost 20 times and keep getting corrupted data screens. Considering I have a bunch of games on the eternal I'm gonna give this up. being im on 3.55 Kmeaw I don't see a real reason to risk damaging data basically to downgrade to something i will end up upgrading back anyway.
    it says for 3.56+ mate.. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by dinzy View Post
    what? just because you can't have 3.66 cfw the scene is dead.. LOL
    Last edited by elser1; 07-16-2011 at 09:18 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I agree with elser1 when he says if Slifer got it to work then it works.

Slifer when you say or its been said this works on 3.56+, would you know any reason why it would not work on 5.55 say, because is the hack down to an exploit in the lower firmware and the controller swaps being used and so on rather that the firmware we are starting from that give use this exploit. In other words is this only current to 3.56 and above because SONY slipped up again. and not a new found 3.21 exploit?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast