Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    TeamJungle joined in collaboration to TeamHades, c4eva already helping in the Reader BD-Drive.
    As you read in the title of this entry, the TeamJungle is working in collaboration with the TeamHades in the Reader-DB Playstation3 undoubtedly good news for the community of DHorg and his followers.

c4eva is delighted to partner with our team and finally the ps3 reader fall.

For those who do not know the TeamJungle, I can only say that they are responsible for the hacks of the reader of the xbox360, as a result xbox360 users have for years been playing their backups.

Any novelty in the community you DHorg comment
    source: [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by f455tty View Post
    TeamJungle joined in collaboration to TeamHades, c4eva already helping in the Reader BD-Drive.
    Thanks f455tty, I have now updated the first post with this bit of news.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice news, hope C4E will help us!

But someone posted a while ago that C4E was working on BD and he wasn't able to do something with it!

I just read this.. Worrying news for Sony! The Xbox 360 firmware hacking gurus C4eva and Team Jungle have reportedly started working on the PS3 Blu-ray Drive.

It is believed that the team is looking for some kind of exploit in conjunction with the 'HadesTeam' for the PS3. After all those guys have achieved with the 360, who is going to doubt their abilities on the PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    I just read this.. Worrying news for Sony! The Xbox 360 firmware hacking gurus C4eva and Team Jungle have reportedly started working on the PS3 Blu-ray Drive.

It is believed that the team is looking for some kind of exploit in conjunction with the 'HadesTeam' for the PS3. After all those guys have achieved with the 360, who is going to doubt their abilities on the PS3?
    Well hope they can, they also should know that the PS3 is a really secure system.

I hope that this leads to the desired result. It would be nice if an eventual BD firmware solution could be handled completely in a linux distro. No good for slim owners, but for us <3.20 fatties we may never need to open our machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo1974 View Post
    I hope that this leads to the desired result. It would be nice if an eventual BD firmware solution could be handled completely in a linux distro. No good for slim owners, but for us <3.20 fatties we may never need to open our machines.
    Hmmm, but what PS3 model is this new drive from? Can anyone let me know? Putting the "new" in the topic can mean one of two things: A. that yet another BD is confirmed working in addition to others (I assume this would be correct one?) or B. The BD of the newest PS3 model is confirmed working on a pc.

Could someone please clarify?

Has there been any new news on this yet, or is the only thing newsworthy in the ps3 scene the psjailbreak?

Ps3 slim BD work too is another firmware revision:

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

kbuipf.jpg  

This is making me wonder, is there any way to override the firmware? What I mean by that is, is there a way to put it to some default state in which it'd pair itself with whichever motherboard or regardless of what's done with the firmware that wouldn't work?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News