Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi. i am new to this Forum. would you please tell me how to connect the Ps3 drive to my laptop?

-kenny80

Sponsored Links

re

Sponsored Links
    hello and welcome, its not possable to do that... have a good read through the forum.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny80 View Post
    Hi. i am new to this Forum. would you please tell me how to connect the Ps3 drive to my laptop?

-kenny80
    To connect your BD drive from FAT console you have to wire for about 30-40 wires!

It's so painful and its not actually easy to wire, couze you need to wire them , to the Flex cable!

So if i helped + Rep

Question

Can someone upload the connection points/pinouts and I'll try and piece together a small tutorial.

30-40 wires is a piece of cake when you're used to soldering tsop48/56 by hand (yes I know there are easier ways)

I have plenty of experience so this shouldn't be a problem.

Just an idea...

I could build a connection board that sits between the BDROM and the PS3 board utilising 2 flex cables. This also allows me to switch the connection to IDE for PC connection (Blaster 360 for xbox anyone?)

Anyone willing to share some info?

I think it's a secret project no one will share pinout! Couze they don't want that it will be fixed by Sony, as fast as project isn't fully done!

Lightbulb

Hmm, sure I remember C4E saying he had a look at the PS3 BD firmware and it was encrypted with the console specific key so it was a no go...

Quote Originally Posted by thesonandheir View Post
    Hmm, sure I remember C4E saying he had a look at the PS3 BD firmware and it was encrypted with the console specific key so it was a no go...
    Well time is going to be changed strongly.

So no need to think about it, just w8 for awesome team work done!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by mushy409 View Post
    Can someone upload the connection points/pinouts and I'll try and piece together a small tutorial.

30-40 wires is a piece of cake when you're used to soldering tsop48/56 by hand (yes I know there are easier ways)

I have plenty of experience so this shouldn't be a problem.

Just an idea...

I could build a connection board that sits between the BDROM and the PS3 board utilising 2 flex cables. This also allows me to switch the connection to IDE for PC connection (Blaster 360 for xbox anyone?)

Anyone willing to share some info?
    here look: http://www.ps3news.com/PlayStation3/...v0-1_released/

Lightbulb

Not sure if it was the same pic/diagram or not, but a known Spanish leaker fidillo has posted (but now removed) a diagram on EOL here: [Register or Login to view links]. Roughly translated:
    Well, seeing that the double standards of many is the strong point as to publish truthful information, to publish the Pinouts of how to connect the Gaza / PS3 reader cable to an IDE and thus be detected by a PC:

[image removed]

Edited the image. Los canis threaten to break my teeth

Publishes only the essentials, that is, to whom you please identify your reader on your PC, you know how. The remaining data will not be provided because there is no need, at least for now. Everything on the fly.

As in other Lares is EMPIRICAL do these things, because fewer than telling the truth to people.

Which by the way, Sata is not empirical, it is simply having enough information to do so in a while and not a shot in the dark.

Now the rage that I was already eating can go a ZAS!, Thought that others here do nothing and harm to the Scene.

Me and my team will dedicate a ZAS! and information now circulate freely, without mincing words.

Salu2
    From what I could follow, DemonHades stated it is not completely accurate though, risky to use ([Register or Login to view links]) and not to update until a final hack is released that Sony can't patch.

If anyone can translate Spanish better feel free to jump in of course.

Question

Can not read DVD DL or DVD+R ?

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News