Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i salute Team Hades too.. good work guys !!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You are the best guys... You can hack that beast!!!

Well Done!!!
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i loled on Nero pic: "HD DVD-ROM" :-D

That's AWESOME!!!

Thanks Demonhades for all the work. So close now.. Keep it up!

This is great news, I wonder what will come next.

Me interests as to connect drive Ps3 to Pc? Give the reference. Excuse for my English

Question

It's good that they can dump and decrypt the fw, but can they re-encrypt it or will it still work the same unencrypted?

Well, that method that Demonhades use, its actually so painful couze you have to wire for about 30-40 wires to connect it to PC, we need to find any other methods to easy connect it to PC, maybe more easy to wire alternate Points instead of, Flex cable port!

Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    Well, that method that Demonhades use, its actually so painful couze you have to wire for about 30-40 wires to connect it to PC, we need to find any other methods to easy connect it to PC, maybe more easy to wire alternate Points instead of, Flex cable port!
    Congratulations guys. You are doing amazing things, and in ways this community can be proud of, unlike geohots methods.

I look forward to future updates, especially about the FW, as it does indeed seem more challenging that the 360, and I love a good challenge! Keep up the good work!

there is a new blog on the demonhades site:
    Hey guys, this morning when, and returned to spend the day at the beach and found me with the cover saying that the study we were doing the other night Calimba, me, and violent TeamHades kain of getting paid off to connect the new model of reader slim to pc, the difference lies in two things

1. We do not have any information of such services sony manuals

2. The connection varies, and that of fat using the ide ata .. while using the sata slim.

Above the line citing that already knows how to extract the decrypt fw as I can not say anything because now I'm like you, because I have not engaged in conversation with Calimba to know more about it .. although I can make a small idea making mention of the protocols designed to perform various attacks or studies on it.

so I ask a little patience until you speak with him and explain to me more or less the situation

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News